Doosan Infracore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

The interview process was as expected. However, one of the Engineering Managers did ask for me to go up to his white board and complete an engineering mathematical problem.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore in December 2014.

Interview

One on one interview with hiring manager. Walked through resume and answered mostly behavioral questions; some inquiry into what I had done at previous jobs. Very positive and easy, and only lasted about half an hour. Was offered the position (and another) within an hour of interviewing.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

Not too long interview.
    pretty basic behavioral questions
    one interview with manager and the other with director/CEO
    very calm and easy going interviews made me desired to work at that time.
    One person takes you around the company and explains each section of the building.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      how do you manage work-load
      Tell me about yourself
      Answer Question

Sourcing Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (Statesville, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

Very long process. The day consisted of six different interviews with various people within the company. HR, production managers, accountants, buyers, and engineers were a part of them.

Because I was currently in the area, it wasn't a problem, but that is a lot to go through for one position.

It was very much an "expect the unexpected" type deal when it came to moving from interview to interview. There were many different personalities and each person or group had different ways they wanted to conduct the interview. One interview would be straightforward question and answer, the next I was expected to talk about myself the entire interview.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with others, I.E. Are you able to work as a part of a team?   Answer Question
    • What is your five year plan? Because I am a woman, they turned this into a "you may get married and leave the position" question, which was incredibly sexist.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (Fargo, ND) in May 2012.

Interview

A lot of unorganization regarding receiving an interview. Once I received the interview a lot of questions about attitude, etc.. Not that many questions about actual programming. Got to the office in Fargo, waited at the desk. Finally got taken back to the room where the interview was conducted.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Was selected so not much to it. They are however, very selective in terms of schools - really go after named schools. First phase was phone interview with resume screening. if you don't get selected on that, you're out. If you are invited for phone interview, they you go to NYC to do the interview.

Nothing really sticks out

Interview Questions

• Consulting questions - how many golf balls will be in US at a given date   1 Answer

Engineering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (Statesville, NC) in December 2010.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with two gentleman and they were very professional and only interested in my credentials, no trick questions. Subsequently I was invited for a person to person interview with the same two gentlemen at the same time and then two three additional people, one on one. One was an HR representative.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my base salary and vacation. I suggest you ask for additional time off as an incentive to work there.

Senior Director, SAP Global Implementation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (Atlanta, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

Recommended by professional colleague. Long interview/hiring process caused by delay in parent company approval. After I was hired, I was told that the parent company had changed my job from SAP Program Manager to Implementation Architect. Company should have been up front and informed me during negotiation phase.

Interview Questions

• Why are you so motivated by enterprise resource planning implementation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. Both my immediate supervisor and human resources rep were extremely helpful. They acted as if they really wanted me to apply.

Product Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (Suwanee, GA) in December 2009.

Interview

phone and one on one interview. Firstly with HR and afterwards different groups of people are involved. You may have to have a case interview with realistic numbers in the real world. HR people are nice and pleasant and business people (managers, directors and VP's) are warm. You don't need to have too much tension.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Relocation support

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (Suwanee, GA) in July 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing agency if I was interested in interviewing with the company. I landed a 1-1 with my manager. The interview lasted about 1 hour. A week later they asked me for round 2. I met the GM of Marketing and the COO at the time. A decision was made shortly after.