Dot Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2016

2.7

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dot Foods (New York, NY).

Interview

2 interviews, casual and comfortable environment , everyone was nice, experience and past jobs was a subject , math test, physical agility assessment, driving test, hazmat is required, steel toed boots were discussed, pay and benefits were discussed, area routes and stock growth. Very informational, toured the warehouse and break rooms,

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dot Foods.

Interview

In person interview, followed by phone interview a couple weeks later.The in person interview was with two recruiters. Asked very basic questions such as strengths, weaknesses, etc. Moved on to resume and asked how those specific experiences would be beneficial to the internship. Also was required to complete background check, an online skills test, and had references called

Interview Questions

• What classes have you taken that will help you the most in this role   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dot Foods.

Interview

You have to pass a math and critical thinking test in order to do the interview with the management. You will be interviewed by 3 ppl on a upper management level. One of them is the boss of the transportation. Easy questions and so on. Very laid back gentleman and professional.

Customer Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dot Foods (Williamsport, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

Very thorough and very informative at same time.Everyone was very friendly and very professional.Spoke with three different people all in management.Had to take three different tests which were pretty easy.Math,FMCSR,and also Map Reading.And also took road test all in same day.Went for DOT physical and Drug test and Also physical agility test.Very thorough but also an excellent company with an excellent reputation!!!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a unhappy or unsatisfied customer at a stop?   Answer Question

Talent and Inclusion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dot Foods (Chesterfield, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with three different managers- in Talent and Inclusion, Marketing, and Event Planning- and underwent testing afterwards. All together, the interview process lasted 5 hours. It was great! Something that would normally be very intimidating was reassuring, because the mangers were all very nice, gave me time to answer questions, and genuinely wanted to get to know me with their questions. I actually liked having three separate interviews, because it gave me the opportunity to perfect my answers the next time if I stumbled with one person. Testing was relatively easy. Not cutthroat.

Meeting/Events Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dot Foods (Chesterfield, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview. This was followed up by an initial face to face with the current team. Basically reviewed the questions and answers that had been asked in the phone interview. No concise information was presented regarding benefits or pay for the position. Was informed that there would be a second interview with additional management staff as well as testing if chosen to move ahead.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dyersburg, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Dot Foods (Dyersburg, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

Took math test upon arrival....see how many you can do in three minutes..maybe 100 questions. I finished all, missed one. Mass interviewing. Very dry interview. ... Not good introduction or end of interview,

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dot Foods (Williamsport, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

I had to keep coming back many times when all of the interview could've been done at one time. One interviewer tried to scare away people with freezer description. Told me people leave on their first day because it's so cold. They only bring you in for that position. Another position was available when I was in the process and asked for consideration and it was taken as a joke. The position is what I'm currently majored in too.

Interview Questions

• Major, job history and other usual things nothing special.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dyersburg, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dot Foods (Dyersburg, TN) in November 2014.

Interview

The process was far too long and rather annoying. I had a job while I was applying for Dot so it wasn't too inconvenient but for people who don't currently have a source of income, the multiple interviews and long waiting periods would be a major problem.

First I submitted my application online. Then I waiting a few weeks before I was called. I had forgotten that I had submitted my application by the time they called me. They set me up with a phone interview with someone the next week. I had that interview and the guy said someone would call me later that week. The next week a lady called me and told me to come into the office for an in office interview. That was set up two week from the time of my phone interview. I went to that interview and I everything went well and then it was three weeks before I got a call and was asked to come in for another interview. I went back in the week after and had another interview with another person. The next day they called and set me up with an appointment to take a drug test. After about a week they called and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• If a situation at work came up where you were having a conflict with a coworker, how would you respond?   Answer Question
    • What are your three strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Order Selector Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dot Foods.

Interview

1 phone interview followed by 3 face to face interviews. Its basic questions of dealing with co-workers and stressful situations. I had my drug test same day as interviews and pyshical a week later.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with different types of people?
      Do you have a car to get to work?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Its straight forward pay. Weekend workers get $1.50 more and over nights get $1.00 more.