Dot Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dot Foods

2.8

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dot Foods (Williamsport, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

Easy, just sat with three different members of management. I basically knew the ins and outs of the job, because I was a fill in lead for the better part of a year.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dot Foods (Liverpool, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Long and at least a month and a half process. Did a test for my skills with accuracy(written) numbers test for math and I had too do more tests physically with an outside company.

Interview Questions

• Why trucking? What made you go too it instead of money.   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Dot Foods in August 2017.

Interview

Called my name and went back shook my interviewers hand took a seat when he told me I could he asked if I had any questions as to what they do there I said no " no I have a neighbor who works here and he told me already " then he started asking me there questions

Interview Questions

• are you willing to work weekends, holidays and over time   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ardmore, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dot Foods (Ardmore, OK) in February 2014.

Interview

It was east. And the interview was a good experience . I applied then called and talked to ha. They called me in for an interview then after the interview set up orientation

Interview Questions

• Why I would be a good canidate   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Sterling, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dot Foods (Mount Sterling, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

All questions were behavior and situational based. You were required to think of a time in your work experience when a situation occurred and how you dealt with it. If you could not think of a time the managers would allow you to come back to the question later on during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict with another employee? How was it resolved   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dot Foods in January 2010.

Interview

Very detailed. Dot has one of the top driving jobs in the US and they are very detailed. If you have a poor driving record it's not worth your time to apply. The company has very low turnover...very low. One of the reasons the turnover is so low is that they are very detailed. You should expect three different interviews and a complete check of your driving record. They WILL talk to your past employers.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dot Foods.

Interview

From the start I was given the impression they were looking for someone else. The interviewer had standard questions presented in an odd sequence. For example he led by asking what questions I had for him.
    Standard checks were accompanied by a test of elementary math which seemed odd at this level of employment.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me? (first question asked)   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dot Foods (Ardmore, OK) in May 2014.

Interview

Well you take a math test drug test everything on site. You get interview by 3 different people basically asking the same ignorant questions. Tour of the warehouse

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dot Foods.

Interview

In person interview, followed by phone interview a couple weeks later.The in person interview was with two recruiters. Asked very basic questions such as strengths, weaknesses, etc. Moved on to resume and asked how those specific experiences would be beneficial to the internship. Also was required to complete background check, an online skills test, and had references called

Interview Questions

• What classes have you taken that will help you the most in this role   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dot Foods.

Interview

I was initially e-mailed to set up a phone interview which lasted about 15 minutes. I was then set up for a face to face interview where for the first hour I took “exams”. About a week later, I was contacted to set up an additional interview and again for the first hour I took exams. Then I had 2 additional interviews. The exams have nothing to do with the job, it’s more to see how intelligent you are. After this process I know that Dot isn’t the place for me. Maybe if I had just graduated and was looking for an extremely entry level position. All interview questions are STAR based.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to solve a problem before it happened   Answer Question