DoubleClick Account Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Account Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at DoubleClick (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied for a different position within Doubleclick/Google and got a call from an HR within Google. Once screened, she set up an initial call with a hiring manager. Hiring manager realized that I did not have enough experience, but she kept my resume for other positions. Since then, I got multiple calls from various recruiters within Google and had a phone interview for an Account Team member position.

After initial phone interviews, I was invited for an on-site interview. They wanted me to come the next day but I couldn't (and their hiring manager was on vacation the following week), and they never scheduled another date.

Interview Questions

• My understanding of the role. A lot of creative thinking questions: Name 10 things you can do with a paper clip. Critical thinking questions to see how I think: How many houses within United States are blue? How many planes are there above the US right now? If you were to open a wine bar in NYC, how would you approach it?   Answer Question