Douglas County School District (CO) Interview Questions in Castle Rock, CO | Glassdoor

Douglas County School District (CO) Interview Questions in Castle Rock, CO

Updated Jul 5, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Castle Rock, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Douglas County School District (CO) (Castle Rock, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

It was easy and short interview with 2 people.and now I get a job in part-time position. I'm working five days a week from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. work Monday to Friday every week, no holidays and snow days and vacations to.

Art Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Castle Rock, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Douglas County School District (CO) (Castle Rock, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by a team of teachers and admin. Each asked a quesion or two read from a script and thanked me as I was on my way. The team of 6 people seated around my seat, looking at me, was a bit intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit within their school.   1 Answer

Chief Operating Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castle Rock, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Douglas County School District (CO) (Castle Rock, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

Process began with a telephone interview followed by an on-site interview. The on-site interview involved four candidates narrowed from the telephone interview. The on-site interview consisted of six panels...Mock School Board presentation; mock press interview; financial panel headed by the CFO; School Principals panel; Operations Chiefs panel; and District Superintendent one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever bent the rules and are you willing to bend the rules?   Answer Question

Sped Assist IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Castle Rock, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Douglas County School District (CO) (Castle Rock, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewed in Castle Rock in June. Interviewed with three upper administrators. They contacted me within the week to offer me the position. They contacted me a week later with a pay rate. I started the following August.

Interview Questions

• What would you say if a parent asked you about another student in your class?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiaing.