Dovenmuehle Mortgage Research Staff Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dovenmuehle Mortgage Research Staff Writer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Staff Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dovenmuehle Mortgage (Lake Zurich, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

I attended the job fair which consisted of submitting a packet full of papers that included the application and background check sign offs. Plus, you had to turn in your resume. I sat down with an HR Recruiter, and she suggested I apply for the Research Staff Writer position. I have no background in the mortgage company. However, I have had plenty of customer service experience, and based on what the job entailed, it was basically responding to the customer via email or letters. I interviewed with who I believed was the manager for the department, however I later found was to be an administrative assistant. Plus, I wasn't impressed with her process as she asked me questions while chewing her gum. I answered questions about my background in sales mostly, and she had some behavioral type questions. She proceeded to supply me with two sheets that had scenarios. I had to write a response letter to these scenarios. It took me 15 minutes to complete. I turned them into her, and our interview was complete. Two weeks passed, and I received a letter that expressed that I did not qualify for the position.

Interview Questions

• Please explain a situation where you found managing most difficult?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dovenmuehle Mortgage

Research Staff Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dovenmuehle Mortgage (Lake Zurich, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

I attended a job fair for Dovenmuehle in Lake Zurich. They first had everyone fill out a typical application. Then people were screened by an HR employee to figure out what positions were open and the best fit for the applicant. Then I was given a one-on-one interview with the head of the research department.

Interview Questions

• They were fairly typical/cliche interview questions without any real surprises. My interviewer asked about my motivations and 5 words to describe myself among other questions. There weren't any technical or hypothetical questions   Answer Question