Dow Chemical Lab Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dow Chemical Lab Technician Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hahnville, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dow Chemical (Hahnville, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

Consisted of two interviews. The first interview was a phone interview. A very general interview. The second interview was a panel interview. The panels consisted of 5 technicians and the hiring major. The questions were character questions.

Interview Questions

• What type of people are easy to work with? What type of people are hard to work with?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dow Chemical

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dow Chemical in July 2015.

Interview

Resume review, then talked about your self, the credentials and transcript of records will be reviewed to check your suitability to the position. Short talks and more on professional career talking

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dow Chemical (Midland, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Very professional, staff and hiring manager were very welcoming and made me feel important. Interviews consist of an online application, genetic phone screen, and on-site in-person. Dow is a global company, so it is very important to make a great first impression and really shine. Be sure to dress the part- you will not be overdressed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you went above and beyond a customer's expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dow Chemical (Midland, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

simple conversation with behavioral questions

Anonymous Employee in Hahnville, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dow Chemical (Hahnville, LA) in November 2011.

Interview

After application I was invited to take a test. Then I was emailed that I passed a test and would receive a phone interview. After the phone interview I was invited to return for a face to face interview. That interview consisted of a panel of six current employees who each asked a series of questions. A few weeks after the interview I got a call from the leader offering me the job. He then emailed my offer letter and I accepted. The whole process took about 2-3 months.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had difficulties with a coworker.   1 Answer