Dow Corning Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dow Corning (Midland, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone interview about one week later. A few basic questions were asked, mostly behavioral questions. I was then invited to come to the Midland site for an interview. When I arrived to the interview site, security could not get in contact with my interview personnel. I was asked to wait in the security office until contact was made. About 15 minutes later, someone did come get me for the interview. The interview process from the start seemed very disorganized. My original interviewer called in sick that day, which may explain why I did not get a job offer. About 20 questions were asked, mostly about work ethics and employee relations. The interview ended well and was told I would hear something by the end of the week. End of the week came and gone and heard nothing for four weeks. I then sent an inquiry email and found out that they forgot to contact me and apologized. That seems pretty unprofessional from a large corporation like Dow Corning. I only heard good things from Dow Corning, but now I see them in a different manner.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with another employee?   Answer Question