Dow Jones Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Dow Jones Interview Questions in London, England

2.7

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dow Jones (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a short JD to start with. I was supposed to see one person and not 3 who were coming in and out. I had learned that during the interview that they want a manager but on a coordinator budget. It wasn't organised well and certainly wasn't clear. JD was poor and wan't reflecting what they were looking for.
    No feedback.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dow Jones (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

The process for myself consisted of 4 interviews (in person and over the phone) plus a test to detect mistakes and an essay about the industry. The interviews were generic, we talked about previous experience and why i would be a great candidate for Dow Jones

Delegate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dow Jones (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter was happy with the fact that I had had previous sales experience, although it was limited in the actual role itself. The recruiter set up a phone interview with the Director of Marketing who was based in Hong Kong.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have for the role?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dow Jones (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Thorough. Three stages. First, a one on one with my potential Sales Director whom I would be reporting to. The second interview was with two Sales Directors and an HR Representative. This involved a role play to establish account management/sales skills over the phone.
    The final stage involved a brief interview with the Head of Sales - UK.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you showcased a high level of account management to save an account   1 Answer

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dow Jones (London, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

FIrst, I had a telephone interview with the recruitment head. She asked me a few questions testing my knowledge of the sales process and broadly my experience. After the initial interview, she arranged a face-to-face interview with my (then) boss and he asked me a few questions about my experience. I passed that interview and was told that for the next interview I had to prepare a presentation which involved pitching a Dow Jones product over the phone with the aim of securing a meeting. On the same day I was told of the outcome.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dow Jones (London, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

phone interview which was iner and had the basics
    2 face to face interviews. One with a middle manmagers then one with the head of sales.
    I think the middle managers were told who to hire.

Interview Questions

• Sell me coke instead of pepsi   1 Answer