Dow Jones Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dow Jones Project Manager Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dow Jones.

Interview

It was a phone interview. And there was an online test. They send you a link and you can give test at home. The test is to test your technical knowledge The test was for about 2 hours and it was very difficult.

Other Interview Reviews for Dow Jones

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dow Jones in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed by a recruiter in NYC to set up a phone interview. After a phone interview I had an interview with the hiring manager. I was told after a 45 minute interview that they were probably hiring internally. Approximately 2 months after that interview, the recruiter in NYC called back again and we played phone tag. The recruiter did not answer emails and did not once ever answer the phone. To this day, I have no idea if she was going to make an offer or why she called so long after the interview. At one point I was calling on a daily basis to try and catch her on the phone. It was a very unprofessional and bizarre experience to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on experience, managerial style, behavioral   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dow Jones (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from the recruiter a few days later. Told me that he would set up interviews with the appropriate people within a few days. A few weeks passed, and I followed up a few times. The last follow up resulted in an appointment for an interview with the hiring manager.

She was very nice and professional and told me the details about the position. We followed up on the phone and she booked the next round of interviews.

No crazy questions, just specific job details and questions about my previous experience.

As I left the last interview, the hiring manager asked me for a list of my references and said that she would be making a decision in the upcoming weeks. References were never contacted, and the hiring manager hasn't returned my emails for a follow up.

Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dow Jones in May 2009.

Interview

Not bad. FAir questions. MAny reviewers though