Downstream Casino Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Downstream Casino Resort Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Downstream Casino Resort

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Downstream Casino Resort in April 2016.

Interview

Single interview with controller. Given a test and pretty standard questions. Was pretty laid back and carried on good conversation. The atmosphere seemed quiet but busy. Was expecting to be a little more professional interview with more than one person.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Downstream Casino Resort.

Interview

They ran behind schedule. Once in interview, 2 recruiters were giggling about something that made it weird. They seemed disorganized and uncomfortable-always looking at each other to see who was going to ask the next question. Interview seemed rushed, questions were screening questions that could have been done over the telephone. I was cut off several times giving my answers. It was apparent they were ready to go home for the day. Not very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience that coincides with this job.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quapaw, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Downstream Casino Resort (Quapaw, OK) in January 2014.

Interview

The group interview went well with 3 members of management. They had good questions, were positive, and seemed happy to with my answers. They had interviews before me and right after, but it didn't feel rushed or pushed through. it was a little intimidating to have so many people interview me, but overall it went well.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      How would you handle a person that was not displaying honesty?   Answer Question

Beverage Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quapaw, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Downstream Casino Resort (Quapaw, OK) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied dozens of times for multiple positions. Basic interview questions. Recieved a short after the interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 tequilas, 3 rums, 3 vodkas, 3 cocktails, 3 beers.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Downstream Casino Resort (Joplin, MO) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview was very short. They just felt out my personality. They asked why I was interested in the position and how I deal with drama in the workplace. They then sent me to be interviewed by those that I would be working close with.

Interview Questions

• How well do you get along with others?   1 Answer