Dr. Bronner's Digital Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dr. Bronner's

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dr. Bronner's (Vista, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Initially I had a 30 minute video interview/screening with someone in HR. A week or so later I was invited to an on-site interview where I met with the initial HR person I interviewed with, and 2 others in the marketing department, 1 joined via video chat because they lived up in Northern CA. The onsite interview took about an hour. When I arrived, I had to check-in with reception and print out a badge. The HR person came to greet me and took me on a short walk through the building to a conference room where the interview would take place. Everyone was really nice! I really enjoyed meeting with all of them about the position. Ultimately, I wasn't a fit for the position but the interview experience was positive and valuable, for me.

Interview Questions

• - Tell about your experience with SEO and paid advertising.   Answer Question
  • - Provide an example of a successful campaign you managed and why it was successful.   Answer Question
  • What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question