Dr Pepper Snapple Group Associate Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Associate Financial Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Houston, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about 3 weeks later. Initially I was asked to do a phone interview on the fly, and I did. I was told I would be called back to get a face to face interview. Salary was discussed during the phone interview. I did receive a call for a face to face interview. Typical questions were asked, different scenarios, personality questions, etc. At the end of the interview I was given the hiring manager's card and told I should know something within a week. I did not hear anything from the hiring manager, nor HR. I did follow up and did not hear anything until about one month later when I received an email that I was not chosen for the position. Two months later I received a call from the company requesting to come in for an interview for an administrative position. With the lack of follow up and response I received from HR from the previous interview, I told them no thank you. Bottom line, I would not consider interviewing for another position within this company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Talk about a time when you experienced conflict with your boss and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question