Dr Pepper Snapple Group Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.8

Rapid Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Impersonal, 2 different interviews with HireVue video recording. You don't get the feeling as a face to face interview. First interview 7 questions - 4 behavioral (STAR), you have 30 seconds to think and 3 minutes to answer each question, it is like talking in front of the mirror, and you have 2 attempts to record the answer; and 3 technical questions where you have to write you opinion (not time). The second interview was 5 behavioral questions again but this time only one shoot, and 10 technical Six Sigma questions - 15 seconds to think and 30 seconds to answer, all of them video recording. Did not get the chance to meet the team face to face, I believe at the end of the day they can filter candidates pretty quick with this method but I would prefer traditional ones.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you took a quick decision and what was the result?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight-forward. Consisted of a phone screen with HR, a phone interview with the hiring manager, a phone interview with a director, then an in-person panel interview at the home office. Everyone was friendly and HR stayed in constant contact throughout the four week process.

Interview Questions

• Many scripted behavioral questions regarding current and past work experience.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

We sat down and talked about the job discription. Got an email telling me they received my application. The got called in for an interview at the location.. blah blah blah

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   2 Answers

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was contacted to do an initial phone screen with a director. After that I had an interview with 2 VPs and was then invited to the final interview in Plano, TX. The final round included a tour of the facility, lunch with HR and 2 hour long interviews with 2 people in each.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral. They seem to be trying to gauge your interest in and fit with the company primarily. Lots of questions about relevant experience, strengths and weaknesses and favorite brands.   Answer Question

Finance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Short phone interview briefing me on the position and company. In person interview was with three people at 30 minutes each. Relaxed yet professional. That was roughly a month ago and I have not heard back so I am assuming they are moving on with other candidates. Seems like a great place to work though.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to solve a problem relating to the position.   1 Answer

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I felt the overall interview process was good. The questions asked were to the point and job related vs. personality centered. Hiring manager seemed well prepared as well as HR.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Contracts. 1:1 interview. Manager was great but background took a while to come back. Team players and excellent hours. Customers are great and environment is busy and fun. Contract through a different company, but get to eat lunch free. Manager is very understanding and will work with you on most things.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call from HR because they liked my resume. Spoke with her and scheduled a one-on-one interview with the Director of BI. At the lobby, given free DPS drinks which was nice. Greeted by the recruiter and brought into a room where I met the hiring manager. I had to give a presentation about a project I worked on. The projector and computer was already set up. The hiring manager asked me questions about my resume and LinkedIn (they have a printed copy with them). After the interview we had a casual conversation and it went great. The best interview I've had. I honestly thought I was going to get an offer because it went so well, but unfortunately I didn’t have enough experience. The process was excellent and I liked the people there.

Interview Questions

• You are asked questions about your presentation, and resume.   Answer Question

Bulk Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Irving, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

short phone screening next face to face and drug test on the spot. They did a background check which was a brezze. they also did a urine test on the spot. so if u smoke drugs keep it pushing. that pee in the cup aint gone cut it.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your goals?   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX).

Interview

The process was quick. Phone interview and in-person panel interviews. Interviewers were all friendly and easy to talk with.

Did not receive a notification after whether offered the position or not.