Dr Pepper Snapple Group Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Nov 28, 2017

2.8

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX).

Interview

Applied online and reached out to someone directly that I’m connected with on LinkedIn, who was kind enough to forward on my information. It wasn’t until after that did I hear from a recruiter. Had a phone call with the recruiter, which went well, and was asked to come in two days later. Interview was with 3 department managers, panel style. The interview was fine but I personally didn’t feel that the team was the best fit for me. Its been a few months and I’ve seen the same position/req. posted on and off again, numerous times, so that’s all I need to know!

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

over the phone video interview. they ask a question via video, you reply via video. they even give u a practice interview. and when ur ready for the real interview, they also allow you to redo ur video for each question at least once.

Interview Questions

• give us sumn more info about yourself that we didn't already ask, so we can get to know you better.   1 Answer

Insights Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX).

Interview

The process itself went started with an online application then a video interview with HireVue followed up with a phone screen with recruiter and then finally two in-person panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Dr Pepper?   1 Answer
    • What experience do you with primary research?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you presented recommendations based on analytical results that was successful.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Had initial phone screen with recruiter then in-person interview a couple weeks later. The were 3 people on the panel and alot of questions about handling difficult people which seemed odd to me (possible red flag). Interview lasted about an hour with an additional 30 minutes of skills assessment. Skills assessment included Excel knowledge and explaining financial data.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

After the quick introduction & pop quiz . I noticed the interview was going longer than expected. Managers schedule interviews in between their other work responsibilities. If your interview goes long, consider that a positive sign, says Weinlick. “When interviews run long, it means they were so interested in what you had to say that they forgot their other priorities and wanted to talk longer,” he says.

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Did an online interview through HireVue, got a phone call a few weeks later and then went in to meet the team a few weeks late. The interview was difficult for a college student but definitely went well. Turns out someone had a higher rank than me so I was not offered the position. Have a connection to get in the front door for sure.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about Clickbait?   1 Answer

Rapid Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Impersonal, 2 different interviews with HireVue video recording. You don't get the feeling as a face to face interview. First interview 7 questions - 4 behavioral (STAR), you have 30 seconds to think and 3 minutes to answer each question, it is like talking in front of the mirror, and you have 2 attempts to record the answer; and 3 technical questions where you have to write you opinion (not time). The second interview was 5 behavioral questions again but this time only one shoot, and 10 technical Six Sigma questions - 15 seconds to think and 30 seconds to answer, all of them video recording. Did not get the chance to meet the team face to face, I believe at the end of the day they can filter candidates pretty quick with this method but I would prefer traditional ones.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you took a quick decision and what was the result?   Answer Question

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Carrollton, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

never heard back from HR after submitting interview and there was poor follow up after the interview very hard to get an answer ,only interviewed with a junior hr manager

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight-forward. Consisted of a phone screen with HR, a phone interview with the hiring manager, a phone interview with a director, then an in-person panel interview at the home office. Everyone was friendly and HR stayed in constant contact throughout the four week process.

Interview Questions

• Many scripted behavioral questions regarding current and past work experience.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

We sat down and talked about the job discription. Got an email telling me they received my application. The got called in for an interview at the location.. blah blah blah

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   2 Answers