Dr Pepper Snapple Group Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Answered a number of personality questions. Two days after, I was interviewed over the phone and invited for a one on one interview. Over the phone, I was asked if I had ever worked as a merchandiser.

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Houston, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about 3 weeks later. Initially I was asked to do a phone interview on the fly, and I did. I was told I would be called back to get a face to face interview. Salary was discussed during the phone interview. I did receive a call for a face to face interview. Typical questions were asked, different scenarios, personality questions, etc. At the end of the interview I was given the hiring manager's card and told I should know something within a week. I did not hear anything from the hiring manager, nor HR. I did follow up and did not hear anything until about one month later when I received an email that I was not chosen for the position. Two months later I received a call from the company requesting to come in for an interview for an administrative position. With the lack of follow up and response I received from HR from the previous interview, I told them no thank you. Bottom line, I would not consider interviewing for another position within this company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Talk about a time when you experienced conflict with your boss and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Well first I filled out the online application and got a call the next day
    I was told the rate of pay and if I would find that acceptable so I said that it was.
    I was scheduled for an interview at the warehouse.
    The initial face to face was really straight-forward.
    A few questions about myself and my experience.
    It felt like I had impressed the warehouse manager.
    Though I left feeling unaccomplished.
    Got the phone call two days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.