Dr Pepper Snapple Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX).

Interview

Applied online and reached out to someone directly that I’m connected with on LinkedIn, who was kind enough to forward on my information. It wasn’t until after that did I hear from a recruiter. Had a phone call with the recruiter, which went well, and was asked to come in two days later. Interview was with 3 department managers, panel style. The interview was fine but I personally didn’t feel that the team was the best fit for me. Its been a few months and I’ve seen the same position/req. posted on and off again, numerous times, so that’s all I need to know!

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corsicana, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Corsicana, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

They read directly from a interview sheet. Basic interview questions. Was a pretty simple job interview.

Once you get a job offer the process will take some time. I interview in late July and did start my job until August 29. The HR are people aren't very inventive because they are over worked so make sure you ask everything you need to know and READ over anything that you sign. ASK QUESTIONS!

Interview Questions

• Its been so long I cant even tell you one. They were super laid back but I am at a little locations so I can understand why. And this position has been a revolving door for them for quite some time.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

Very quick- phone call with recruiter first with quick follow up to fill the position with internal interviews. They are panel style with 2-4 colleagues you'd work with and then you meet with department leader for a final sign off. I believe that's usually a follow up interview but because of speed mine was all in one day.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the brands are doing well digitally? The basics- why are you looking? What attracts you to Dr Pepper?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group in October 2015.

Interview

Very knowledgeable recruiters, and they worked well within my time constraints. The interview process went very smoothly, and I always felt like I had access to the recruiters for questions. During the interview phase, someone stayed in contact numerous times a week. Extremely impressed by both the interviewers and recruiters. Made the decision to accept an offer very easy.

Interview Questions

• Numerous questions about applying skills to different situations. Common behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Columbus, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied online, got call back next day, scheduled interview for few days later, went interview and they said they would review the applicants, next day was offered job and I accepted. They then sent out some emails for a background check, company info, offer signature, and schedule drug test.

Interview Questions

• how do I know this is a job I want?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

I received a call, forwarded my resume to an agency who then forwarded it on to the employer. Everything was simple and straight forward. I then received a call confirming the interview. I then went to the interview. I called after the interview was over to provide a summary.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was contacted to do an initial phone screen with a director. After that I had an interview with 2 VPs and was then invited to the final interview in Plano, TX. The final round included a tour of the facility, lunch with HR and 2 hour long interviews with 2 people in each.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral. They seem to be trying to gauge your interest in and fit with the company primarily. Lots of questions about relevant experience, strengths and weaknesses and favorite brands.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group in October 2017.

Interview

University recruiting for a summer internship at Dr Pepper Snapple Group. I was interviewed by three people with both behavior and technical questions that took about 45 minutes. Heard back from them 2 weeks later.

Inventory Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

I did not interview with this organization. A recruiter contacted me for a part time, hourly position. I am currently an executive level HR partner. The recruiter clearly does not demonstrate basic aptitude for her job.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (San Antonio, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

Too many people asking unnecessary questions

Negotiation