Dr Pepper Snapple Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.6

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

After the quick introduction & pop quiz . I noticed the interview was going longer than expected. Managers schedule interviews in between their other work responsibilities. If your interview goes long, consider that a positive sign, says Weinlick. “When interviews run long, it means they were so interested in what you had to say that they forgot their other priorities and wanted to talk longer,” he says.

Rapid Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Impersonal, 2 different interviews with HireVue video recording. You don't get the feeling as a face to face interview. First interview 7 questions - 4 behavioral (STAR), you have 30 seconds to think and 3 minutes to answer each question, it is like talking in front of the mirror, and you have 2 attempts to record the answer; and 3 technical questions where you have to write you opinion (not time). The second interview was 5 behavioral questions again but this time only one shoot, and 10 technical Six Sigma questions - 15 seconds to think and 30 seconds to answer, all of them video recording. Did not get the chance to meet the team face to face, I believe at the end of the day they can filter candidates pretty quick with this method but I would prefer traditional ones.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you took a quick decision and what was the result?   Answer Question

Loader Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Twinsburg, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

applied online. got a call by a recruiter a week later. she asked some basic question about past jobs then scheduled a interview at Snapple the next day. went in for the interview. got a tour and a short interview. got called a week later by the same recruiter with a job offer.

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Carrollton, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

never heard back from HR after submitting interview and there was poor follow up after the interview very hard to get an answer ,only interviewed with a junior hr manager

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight-forward. Consisted of a phone screen with HR, a phone interview with the hiring manager, a phone interview with a director, then an in-person panel interview at the home office. Everyone was friendly and HR stayed in constant contact throughout the four week process.

Interview Questions

• Many scripted behavioral questions regarding current and past work experience.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Took about an hour. Lots of questions. Two people conducted the interview. They want the right person for the company as they have never had a layoff and like to keep there employees.

Interview Questions

• If you were in a situation where you have troubleshoot issues or any reason why jobs might not meet deadline,what would you do?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

We sat down and talked about the job discription. Got an email telling me they received my application. The got called in for an interview at the location.. blah blah blah

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   2 Answers

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Daytona Beach, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Relaxed environment. Informative and thorough. They answered any questions I had and provided insight into what the position would consist of. They made me feel as if I was already part of the team without feeling stressed or nervous. Very polite during the whole process.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was contacted to do an initial phone screen with a director. After that I had an interview with 2 VPs and was then invited to the final interview in Plano, TX. The final round included a tour of the facility, lunch with HR and 2 hour long interviews with 2 people in each.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral. They seem to be trying to gauge your interest in and fit with the company primarily. Lots of questions about relevant experience, strengths and weaknesses and favorite brands.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

Simple, straightforward process. HR pre screens, followed by a call from manager. They bring in several finalists for on site interviews. Expect panel style interviews formed by managers, directors and VPs.