Dr Pepper Snapple Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dr Pepper Snapple Group

2.6

Local Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Houston, TX) in May 2020.

Interview

So far just had virtual phone interview I’m just trying to see the process others went through I’m only adding extra because it won’t let me move on unless I wrote an essay

Interview Questions

• How do you maintain a positive attitude in a repetitive workplace   1 Answer

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group in December 2019.

Interview

Phone call with Recruiter followed by 2 phone calls with hiring manager and senior manager. This was followed by in-person interview with people I'd be working with from different teams.

The worst part of the interview process was being ghosted by a Senior Recruiter. A simple message for not advancing would be great!

R&D Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

Pretty much half behavioral and half technical interview, very friendly group, three employees from the R&D team lead the interview. About 45 minutes long, the team interviewing took turns in asking me questions related to my experiences, why I wanted to work for them, and also a fair amount of technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for DPS   Answer Question
    • They gave me a product and asked me to describe the function of each ingredient   Answer Question
    • Examples of artificial sweeteners, examples of low-calorie natural sweeteners,etc   Answer Question

Grad Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me about a graduate internship opportunity. Then, I scheduled a 30 minute phone screen and applied for the position online.

The interview was relatively easy with typical questions you would expect for the role. The recruiting experience did not leave a good impress of the company though. The recruiter took a while to get back to me to schedule the phone screen, did not notify me that my interviewer changed and did not provide an update on my application until I asked.

The process was slightly unorganized and not genuine especially compared to a lot of the other grad intern companies currently recruiting at conferences. The interviewer also sound unsure of Dr.Pepper Snapple Group's future due to the acquisition.

Interview Questions

• - Favorite brand
      - Tell me about yourself
      - Leadership example   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group in July 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position and was contacted by an email and online interview. I had to record myself answering the questions supplied by the system. I also did some writing answers. It was fun and easy to interview.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2018.

Interview

I

It was a great interview with kind people who are well invested I to their jobs and company. A formal list of questions were used that were written by the corporation themselves and after that it was relaxed and both parties were able to share experiences and questions. It was the first enjoyable interview I've ever had

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bordentown, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Bordentown, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a pretty pleasant interview. They made the interview process very smooth and relaxing. It didnt take too long to schedule an interview. I sent my resume and they asked for me to come in the very next day.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Online interview includes 10 questions in total. Each one needs to be completed in 2 minutes. you can use pc or mobile, emememememmeDr Pepper Snapple Group

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

I submitted my application online, and the interview process went quickly from there. It was very fast-paced - first round online, second round phone and final round in-person. I met with the recruiting supervisors and manager.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group in April 2018.

Interview

Asks some panel questions to determine your experience and role playing like situations, went over resume and talks further into the job description and seeing how you would manage multiple sales reps and a multiple sales routes

Interview Questions

• Please explain one mistake that you did and learned from   Answer Question