Dr Pepper Snapple Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.6

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Daytona Beach, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Relaxed environment. Informative and thorough. They answered any questions I had and provided insight into what the position would consist of. They made me feel as if I was already part of the team without feeling stressed or nervous. Very polite during the whole process.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was contacted to do an initial phone screen with a director. After that I had an interview with 2 VPs and was then invited to the final interview in Plano, TX. The final round included a tour of the facility, lunch with HR and 2 hour long interviews with 2 people in each.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral. They seem to be trying to gauge your interest in and fit with the company primarily. Lots of questions about relevant experience, strengths and weaknesses and favorite brands.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

Simple, straightforward process. HR pre screens, followed by a call from manager. They bring in several finalists for on site interviews. Expect panel style interviews formed by managers, directors and VPs.

Finance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Short phone interview briefing me on the position and company. In person interview was with three people at 30 minutes each. Relaxed yet professional. That was roughly a month ago and I have not heard back so I am assuming they are moving on with other candidates. Seems like a great place to work though.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to solve a problem relating to the position.   1 Answer

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I felt the overall interview process was good. The questions asked were to the point and job related vs. personality centered. Hiring manager seemed well prepared as well as HR.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Contracts. 1:1 interview. Manager was great but background took a while to come back. Team players and excellent hours. Customers are great and environment is busy and fun. Contract through a different company, but get to eat lunch free. Manager is very understanding and will work with you on most things.

QA Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northlake, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Northlake, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Extremely easy, just be honest about your experience. They will accept you even with a lack of experience because the job trains you really well. You will be fine as long as you are honest with them. Make sure to mention that you understand that this is a manufacturing facility that requires safety.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

Easy questions straight forward process, in and out in less than fifteen minutes. Manager could have been a little more user friendly but other than that they do a good job of assessing your personality with the behavioral questions that they about five to ten of. Got a call within the hour from the recruiter to accept and then I was into training very quickly and on my own route within two weeks of being hired. Plenty of room to move up in the company if you are willing to put in the work for it

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in merchandising   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call from HR because they liked my resume. Spoke with her and scheduled a one-on-one interview with the Director of BI. At the lobby, given free DPS drinks which was nice. Greeted by the recruiter and brought into a room where I met the hiring manager. I had to give a presentation about a project I worked on. The projector and computer was already set up. The hiring manager asked me questions about my resume and LinkedIn (they have a printed copy with them). After the interview we had a casual conversation and it went great. The best interview I've had. I honestly thought I was going to get an offer because it went so well, but unfortunately I didn’t have enough experience. The process was excellent and I liked the people there.

Interview Questions

• You are asked questions about your presentation, and resume.   Answer Question

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corsicana, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Corsicana, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

They read directly from a interview sheet. Basic interview questions. Was a pretty simple job interview.

Once you get a job offer the process will take some time. I interview in late July and did start my job until August 29. The HR are people aren't very inventive because they are over worked so make sure you ask everything you need to know and READ over anything that you sign. ASK QUESTIONS!

Interview Questions

• Its been so long I cant even tell you one. They were super laid back but I am at a little locations so I can understand why. And this position has been a revolving door for them for quite some time.   Answer Question