Dr Pepper Snapple Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Fresno, CA).

Interview

the interview went smooth. the interviewer made me feel very comfortable. he was very respectful and very clear about the job and questions. very professional. explained the job well , got me very interested, and said they will be interviewing a couple more people and will be calling people next week. I felt very good about my interview I attended , I hope they call me!

Interview Questions

• have u worked for this position before?   1 Answer

Bulk Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Irving, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

short phone screening next face to face and drug test on the spot. They did a background check which was a brezze. they also did a urine test on the spot. so if u smoke drugs keep it pushing. that pee in the cup aint gone cut it.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your goals?   1 Answer

SAP Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

I had one Recruiter phone interview which was disorganized and he skipped the call that he set up with no communication that he had to reschedule. Had an onsite and was lead to believe I was a great fit for the position and after following up several times over weeks I was finally told they hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• Top three things I need to love my job. Top three things that would make me dislike my job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Was very professional and scheduling was on time. The questions were reasonable and clear. The interviewer listen well. The interviewers made me feel comfortable about the interview process. They also gave me a lot of info about what the job consist of.

Interview Questions

• What was the reason for leaving my previous company. And they understood why.
      Was I looking to advance with the company and how far.
      How did I feel about traveling and working overtime.
      1 Answer

Technical Documentation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group in April 2016.

Interview

After a brief phone interview I met with and was interviewed for six hours with several department heads. I also had to complete a test document review on the spot to search for errors. The interviewers told me about the culture and promotional structure of the Research and Development arm of DPSG. They probed me with questions designed to reveal character and work patterns, and they asked about all of my prior positions and how the skills I gained could benefit DPSG. The Technical Documentation Specialist position was being created for a new candidate, so the interviewers had to describe it and see if my experience would match up.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with food formulas before?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Dr. Pepper Snapple Group?   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX).

Interview

The process was quick. Phone interview and in-person panel interviews. Interviewers were all friendly and easy to talk with.

Did not receive a notification after whether offered the position or not.

Territory Sales Manager Combination Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2016.

Interview

Panel interview, asked questions around the table. Questions were prepared before hand. Needed copies of resume. Had regional supervisor attend. Building was old and unimpressive. Did not discuss salary or benefits. Expected follow up was 4 days later. Human resources person who followed up did not have specific information on job and could not answer questions. More information about the job would have prevented me from applying and wasting my time.

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Buffalo, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I setup an interview over the phone with HR. The interview was the next afternoon at a hotel. I took off work that day to prepare as it seemed like a very good career opportunity for me. I couldn't have been more wrong. One minute into the interview, the interviewer tells me I'm over-qualified and there is literally zero opportunity for advancement unless I relocate. He knew my skills and qualifications going in. Why did he find the need to bring me in just to tell me that? What a waste of time and preparation.

Interview Questions

• Taking this position would be a step backwards, is that something you want to do?   Answer Question
    • You'll get nowhere with the company unless you relocate, is that something you'd be willing to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Irving, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The first interview, after the phone screen, is when you know or not of you got the position. Really easy. If you have experience, they are quick to hire you. Most of the questions were the basic formal questions you are asked in any job interview. Basic work experience summary, and how well you counter challenges.

Interview Questions

• Why Dr. Pepper?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a store customer approached your for help?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with adversity from store management?   1 Answer
    • How has your skills prepared you for this role?   1 Answer
    • What jobs have you worked in past similar to this one?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

After applying on company website, a recruiter called me to set up a time to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was invited to interview on site at their concentrate factory in St. Louis Missouri. The interview was a panel interview with the Plant Manager and the Operations Manager.

From the outside looking in, this company seams to be very well managed. This was apparent during the interview when I was asked behavioral questions regarding the effectiveness of my supervision experiences. When I began to field these questions, I became painfully aware that my skills were sub par at best for their expectations.

Interview Questions

• What is the performance level that your current company rates you at? What is the reason that you're not rated higher?   1 Answer