Dr Pepper Snapple Group Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Marketing Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight-forward. Consisted of a phone screen with HR, a phone interview with the hiring manager, a phone interview with a director, then an in-person panel interview at the home office. Everyone was friendly and HR stayed in constant contact throughout the four week process.

Interview Questions

• Many scripted behavioral questions regarding current and past work experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

Simple, straightforward process. HR pre screens, followed by a call from manager. They bring in several finalists for on site interviews. Expect panel style interviews formed by managers, directors and VPs.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

The first interview was a fit interview with some typical marketing questions. The second interview was a panel interview consisting of almost all behavioral questions. They did a good job asking probing follow up questions. I wish I had thought more about the details of what I had done in the past before the interview. Both interviews provided the opportunity to ask the interviewers questions.

Interview Questions

• What brand do you admire and why?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when an idea was not initially accepted and you persisted in getting it accepted.   Answer Question