Dr Pepper Snapple Group Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Merchandiser Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

Easy questions straight forward process, in and out in less than fifteen minutes. Manager could have been a little more user friendly but other than that they do a good job of assessing your personality with the behavioral questions that they about five to ten of. Got a call within the hour from the recruiter to accept and then I was into training very quickly and on my own route within two weeks of being hired. Plenty of room to move up in the company if you are willing to put in the work for it

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in merchandising   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Fresno, CA).

Interview

the interview went smooth. the interviewer made me feel very comfortable. he was very respectful and very clear about the job and questions. very professional. explained the job well , got me very interested, and said they will be interviewing a couple more people and will be calling people next week. I felt very good about my interview I attended , I hope they call me!

Interview Questions

• have u worked for this position before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Was very professional and scheduling was on time. The questions were reasonable and clear. The interviewer listen well. The interviewers made me feel comfortable about the interview process. They also gave me a lot of info about what the job consist of.

Interview Questions

• What was the reason for leaving my previous company. And they understood why.
      Was I looking to advance with the company and how far.
      How did I feel about traveling and working overtime.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Irving, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The first interview, after the phone screen, is when you know or not of you got the position. Really easy. If you have experience, they are quick to hire you. Most of the questions were the basic formal questions you are asked in any job interview. Basic work experience summary, and how well you counter challenges.

Interview Questions

• Why Dr. Pepper?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a store customer approached your for help?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with adversity from store management?   1 Answer
    • How has your skills prepared you for this role?   1 Answer
    • What jobs have you worked in past similar to this one?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

very easy because they needed help badly but was promised full time in the interview but during orientation was told it would be part time. wasn't really an interview. more like passing a drug test and bringing in my documents since I had merchandising experience

Interview Questions

• how soon can I take a drug test   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Answered a number of personality questions. Two days after, I was interviewed over the phone and invited for a one on one interview. Over the phone, I was asked if I had ever worked as a merchandiser.

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Manhattan, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

I met with someone who brought a packet of 20 questions he was supposed to ask me. We talked about 30 mins or so and he only asked me about 5 questions and I was hired on the spot. He took me on a walk thur of one of the stores showing me where all the products that they carried were located.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

APPLYING........I went to the Irving tx dr pepper plant to ask if they were hiring, you pull up to the guard and show him your drivers license then he tells you where to park in the visitors section. I went into the front door and when I walk in theres this woman security guard behind the desk which first impression is she just stares with a blank look on her face like shes bored or doesn't care about her job or something. you can tell she doesn't have customer service qualities but anyway Im the one to say hi who could I talk to about getting a job? she tells me to apply online at one of the computers they have to the right side of the entrance. So I go online and see theres a merchandiser position available so I fill out the usual info and take a couple assessment tests. I finish applying online and I go home.........
    About a MONTH later finally I get a call from HR, the person who contacted me asked a couple things like if I had customer service experience and warehouse experience I said yes and explained what I had experience in. Also she said the pay was 105 per day I think and average 8-10 hours a day depending on how much work there is but no matter what it would be 105 per day. unless you get overtime hours then they give you a little extra but anyways it was a short call maybe 5min I guess just to confirm everything on my resume was correct. So finally she asks me to come for an interview in like two days I said ok and she said she would email me the info. So after I get off the phone with her I check my email and see the message she sent me with the location and time of the interview. Also it says to dress business casual so I just wore a collared long sleeve shirt with dress pants/shoes and belt. Also they said the interview would consist of a panel of up to 5 people and based on behavioral interview questions.

INTERVIEW........So interview day comes and I show up about 15min early, I walk in the front door and again I see the same sort of annoying woman guard at the desk that acts like the job is sooo boring ughhh shes just annoying but anyways i tell her i have an interview so she has me sign in and wait in the same place by the computers. There were two other people there waiting for the same interview. So the time comes around and each one of us is called in to do the interview. I was last to go in so once i got called in they take me to sort of a meeting type office, theres only two people who were there for my interview the dispatcher and an HR guy. so right away im relieved that theres only two people i was nervous i would have to do it infront of five interviewers. They were really nice and looked like they enjoyed their job and were very kind. The questions were pretty simple like why do you want to work here, how have you gone above and beyond to help a customer, name a time you were asked by a customer to go against company policy, name a time where you didn't have the tools to do your job, i think there was a total of about 10 or so questions like that. So finally they ask if i saw the merchandiser video and explained the pay and work schedule as well as things like how you would clock in and breaks and stuff. they also asked if i had questions. So the interview ended and i asked when i would expect to hear from them, they said two to three days. So i go home and three days pass by and no response, i email them back and no response. Obviously i didn't get the job they had a list of 15 people to interview so my chances were slim

Interview Questions

• there was one that caught me off guard but don't remember what the question was.....helps if you prepare yourself by watching youtube videos and questions/answers to behavioral style interview questions   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

Applied online and the next day I received a phone call asking me if I was still interested in the position. Then I was given an a interview time and date.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Irving, TX).

Interview

Applied online and 5 day later got a phone call. They asked me simple questions like if I had a reliable transportation, if I could lift certain lbs with no problem. They send me to an interview at the plant. It was a group interview, they asked about my past experience and why I wanted to be part of the company. At some point they ran out of questions. It seems that these positions are not really important to them, they just want to get a person to do the job.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question, in fact I asked about how the overtime was paid and they gave me an ambiguous response.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, they don't really explain the overtime pay rate. They just tell you that they pay 105 daily