Dr Pepper Snapple Group Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 16, 2017

1.8

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Kalamazoo, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

Took about 20 minutes. Answered eight questions asking mostly about why I want to work for the group, my overall availability, my skills, and how I heard about the job position. I was asked how I work with costumers and how much costumer service experience I have.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

over the phone video interview. they ask a question via video, you reply via video. they even give u a practice interview. and when ur ready for the real interview, they also allow you to redo ur video for each question at least once.

Interview Questions

• give us sumn more info about yourself that we didn't already ask, so we can get to know you better.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Hialeah, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a wonderful interview and I was told everything so I look forward to being with this company a long time the recruiter was awesomeand I love working with customers so I know it will be the job for me

Interview Questions

• Do you have a high school diploma   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Dayton, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Sign the book in the lobby, was called the next day. I was asked if I had any problems taking a drug screen test and a background check. Given directions to get the drug screen testing done.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done merchandising before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

Easy questions straight forward process, in and out in less than fifteen minutes. Manager could have been a little more user friendly but other than that they do a good job of assessing your personality with the behavioral questions that they about five to ten of. Got a call within the hour from the recruiter to accept and then I was into training very quickly and on my own route within two weeks of being hired. Plenty of room to move up in the company if you are willing to put in the work for it

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in merchandising   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Fresno, CA).

Interview

the interview went smooth. the interviewer made me feel very comfortable. he was very respectful and very clear about the job and questions. very professional. explained the job well , got me very interested, and said they will be interviewing a couple more people and will be calling people next week. I felt very good about my interview I attended , I hope they call me!

Interview Questions

• have u worked for this position before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Was very professional and scheduling was on time. The questions were reasonable and clear. The interviewer listen well. The interviewers made me feel comfortable about the interview process. They also gave me a lot of info about what the job consist of.

Interview Questions

• What was the reason for leaving my previous company. And they understood why.
      Was I looking to advance with the company and how far.
      How did I feel about traveling and working overtime.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Irving, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The first interview, after the phone screen, is when you know or not of you got the position. Really easy. If you have experience, they are quick to hire you. Most of the questions were the basic formal questions you are asked in any job interview. Basic work experience summary, and how well you counter challenges.

Interview Questions

• Why Dr. Pepper?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a store customer approached your for help?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with adversity from store management?   1 Answer
    • How has your skills prepared you for this role?   1 Answer
    • What jobs have you worked in past similar to this one?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

very easy because they needed help badly but was promised full time in the interview but during orientation was told it would be part time. wasn't really an interview. more like passing a drug test and bringing in my documents since I had merchandising experience

Interview Questions

• how soon can I take a drug test   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Answered a number of personality questions. Two days after, I was interviewed over the phone and invited for a one on one interview. Over the phone, I was asked if I had ever worked as a merchandiser.