Dr Pepper Snapple Group Interview Questions in Williamson, NY | Glassdoor

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Interview Questions in Williamson, NY

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamson, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Williamson, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got an invitation for interview via email about 1.5 months later. A recruiter contacted me via email and we arranged the first interview--a phone interview. During this phone call , she only asked three questions: how many years experience do you have in Finance? What's your Excel proficiency? What's your salary expectation? I didn't want to discuss salary at this stage so I didn't give her a number. So we went back and forth regarding my salary expectation a couple times and the third time she basically said "if you can't name a number then we can't proceed this interview". After she got a number from me, we ended this interview.

Then I got another email from her for a walk-in interview with the Hiring manager and the Finance manager. The hiring manager asked some behavioral questions and the Finance manager asked about technical questions e.g. accounting knowledge in different scenarios.

In the end I asked them a couple questions about the company and they only gave a "corporate" answer, basically useless. I also asked for their business cards and they refused to do so because "everything has to go through the recruiter and we don't contact directly with candidates".

My personal feeling about this company is that they're very restrict about salary or very price sensitive. And the hiring process is a little chaos because you can't contact them directly and the recruiter knows nothing about one specific plant. So it's difficult to understand what they're looking for.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to work here?
      2. Tell me a time when...
      3. Some accounting knowledge.
      4. Excel knowledge.
      5. A few questions about my resume.
      Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamson, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Williamson, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

It was a very good process. I first had a phone interview with HR out of Plano. Then the following week I interview at the plant with the hiring manager and HR rep. Easy questions, nice, very likable people and an interesting conversation

Interview Questions

• There were no real hard questions just the standards. The hiring manager asked me would you should do with a impaired asset.   Answer Question