DreamWorks Animation Online Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DreamWorks Animation Online Marketing Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Online Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation in March 2010.

Interview

I applied online and since I live out of state they arrange for a first round phone interview with two of the managers. When I had a phone interview with the two managers they called me 30 minutes late but it seem to go well because they asked me to come out for a face-to-face interview. Because the position wasn't a managerial role they didn't have a budget to pay for my flight but they paid for my ground transportation (rental car). Two out of three of the managers were not able to meet with me on the day I flew out (mind you they picked the day) and I scheduled phone calls with the two other managers for later in the week. One of the managers never responded to my request for a make up interview and they other had to reschedule several times. In the end it came down to me and another candidate and they chose the other person based on the other candidate's previous studio experience.

Overall I liked the company even though I felt like I was given the runaround. Beautiful campus, great perks but it sucked to have to pay for my own plane ticket and then not get the job. My advice to other candidates is to not be mesmerized by the name, sure it's DreamWorks but don't jump through hoops just because it's a good name.

Interview Questions