Dresser-Rand Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dresser-Rand

1.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand (Plymouth, MI) in March 2019.

Interview

Online interview very direct and clear. Inquired about working hours as the schedule is flexible. Went over hourly rates and benefits. Discussed use with Quickbooks and Excel also Microsoft Word.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in five years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dresser-Rand

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand in May 2014.

Interview

The process was a long one. I was not actively seeking employment at the time but the opportunity presented itself so I submitted my resume. I was interviewed fairly quickly and let it be known that I could begin working after I returned from a previously scheduled vacation a week later. Three months went by before I heard anything. I accepted the job but had I been actively seeking employment at the time of my interview, they would have missed their chance with me. The position I filled had been available for months and I got the impression that the only reason it was finally filled was because other support staff complained for too long that the position needed to be filled or they would seek work elsewhere because their work load was too great. It certainly left me with the impression that employees needs often get swept under the rug.

Interview Questions