Dresser-Rand Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dresser-Rand

3.3

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olean, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand (Olean, NY) in July 2009.

Interview

Panel interview consisted of 4 managers and one personnel representative. Friendly environment. Non-threatening. Employer encouraged direct conversation and interaction in a relaxed environment. Had an opportunity to gain thorough knowledge of the opportunity as well as obtain a plant tour. Olean is a nice community...though it is a very small town.

Interview Questions

• overall background synopsis   1 Answer
  • Behavioral - conflict resolution   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dresser-Rand

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand (Pune (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

I got the call from one of the consultant and she forwarded my CV to the company. Soon she arranged an telephonic interview with the functional head. The interview was lengthy and lot of questions were being asked. Later on , got a call from from the company to come for F2F interview . This time again the interview was basically to check your fundamentals and to see how much is your interest in the profile. They asked for the expected salary.

On the same day after some waiting, introductory interview was done with the Director. Overall the treatment was very good by the HR and other people involved in interview. Then they asked me to leave and told that one more round of interview will be done with US Boss. And after couple of days they arranged telephonic interview with US. After a week i got the salary breakup & offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since the consultant in the beginning quoted less salary so i was offered very less than my expectation and even lot of negotiations didn't helped me.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Tool Test, Face to Face , Personal Interview and then there was a basic interview with the director where personal questions were asked. HR round was over phone where salary negotiation happened.