Dresser-Rand Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dresser-Rand Interview Questions

Interviews at Dresser-Rand

2.9

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview - 1 to 1 interview with HR manager and dept manager

Interview Questions

• Explanation on last job done. Why leaving current company. Why DR should hire you. How you can convince them that you will stay with DR for such a long time.   Answer Question

SCM Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by on-site assessment center, with group of people. Combination of behavior questions and case studies. Pretty stressful experience, but they get to truly know you from the event.

Engineering Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand in February 2011.

Interview

Was a basic behavioral interview. Asked questions like, describe a time when some1 in your group was difficult to work with, how do you make a presentation, conflict resolution etc. Im still waiting for the outcome.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand in October 2009.

Interview

There were two rounds. First round on-campus interview was easy. They just randomly picked some experience on your resume and asked you to talk about it. Two months later they flew me on-site to have a group interview which is a bit more challenging. Questions about supply chain etc.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naroda (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand (Naroda (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

The process took 3 hours.
    Two different people interviewed me.
    Asked me questions about my area of interest.
    Very humble and kind interviewers.
    Offered me tea and coffee.
    Informed me that they will get back to me

MAP Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand in November 2011.

Interview

Got an interview through the career fair at my university. Passed the first round. Had a second round which was a video conference. Did not pass this round.

Kbe Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview was lengthy and tiring. there was a telephonic interview, then went to pune for F2F interview. HAsd to tell about my previous endeavors and then skill test on tools. Then had a talk with the head in US thats it. Salary offered was not upto expectation.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such but the worst part they are not reimbursing the travel fare.   Answer Question

Salary offered was very less. and as i mentioned they are not reimbursing the fare just because i declined the offer

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand in January 2012.

Interview

Started by Screening interview through HR and then a Skype interview with the direct manager and two other guys. The interview was easy and interesting. They were testing the personality of the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Normal question about my experience and brief chat about my personal interest.   Answer Question

assistant de direction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Le Havre, Upper Normandy (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand (Le Havre, Upper Normandy (France)) in July 2014.

Interview

4 entretien en total, sélection de candidat assez stricte, très exigeant, les entretiens se sont bien déroulés. Entretien en anglais, avec RH, reponsable sénior, et manager direct. Prenstez-vous? Question sur le domaine de l'énergie.