Dresser-Rand Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dresser-Rand Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Dresser-Rand

1 Interview Review

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand in February 2013.

Interview

This interview was quite a number of months ago so all the details are fuzzy. The interview seemed to go very well, they followed up with me and started to plan a second interview and then nothing. They asked the same general questions, what is your work experience, what are you most proud of. We would require a person to have "some list of skills that is on the job application" do you have these? Which of these is your weakest and best skills. The interview was with five or six people in different departments (they weren't sure where I would fit best).

I ended up telling them I didn't want to go into sales and do some program they have. So they ended up hiring one of my friends. They never told me I was no longer being considered.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty standard. Most difficult part for me was asking questions. They had given me so much information I didn't have too many questions at the end.   Answer Question