Drexel University Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Drexel University Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Drexel University

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Drexel University (Phila, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The process was very straight forward for applying for a research position. We submitted requests online and were followed up with by head professors. We were contacted on where our interview would take place and met usually at a coffee shop on campus.

Interview Questions

• What's do you do in your free time.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Drexel University

Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Drexel University in January 2016.

Interview

There was no interview. I got invited to apply for this position during my senior year in high school. The process is simply writing an essay and submit an application. There was no interview face to face.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Drexel University (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Professors talked about their research, then she asked me why I wanted to work here, what my skills are and if I'm willing to dedicate time to learn. She then told me what I had to learn if I would want to work here