DriveTime Automotive Group Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DriveTime Automotive Group

2.7

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Mesa, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

First, I was contacted by a company recruiter, who verified the information on my resume and gave me a brief preliminary interview over the phone. Then, I had a formal interview with two managers. The interview took place in a public environment surrounded by potentially future co-workers. There was one final interview with the department manager (same day) that took place in the same location. An answer as to acceptance into the job came over the phone from the recruiter within 15 minutes following the final interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your professional plans for the next 2 years? 5 years?   Answer Question
  • What kind of job offer would cause you to leave DriveTime?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DriveTime Automotive Group

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a panel interview with several different people in the department that lasted about 2 hours totals. Everyone was very nice and professional and spoke highly about the company. The interview process really gave me an idea of the corporate culture. The organization as a whole seems to be a great place to work and the people who work there really believe in the company mission.

Interview Questions

• To describe a time when I had to deal with a difficult employee and what was the resolution.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume to the recruiter. The next day I got called in for an interview. The recruiter and 3 others from the department interviewed me. Went through my resume and asked specific questions about parts of it. Mostly behavioral questions. The questions were pretty much the same as you would expect from any other place.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation