DriveTime Automotive Group Dealership Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DriveTime Automotive Group Dealership Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at DriveTime Automotive Group

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was very easy going and laid back. The guys were nice and questions were easy and asked if i knew anything about the company, why i wanted to work for derivative and what type of schedule i desired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DriveTime Automotive Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Tucson, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Very brief and concrete set of questions. Very unprofessional. I ended up being interviewed by another staff member, after waiting for almost 20 minutes. I lost interest in wanting to get a job offer from them.

Interview Questions

DriveTime Automotive Group Response

Jun 12, 2017 – Talent

Your feedback is appreciated and will be shared in an effort to continue to improve our interviewing process. Thank you for taking the time.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Easy , Relaxed , Long. I applied online the interviewer called 3 days later for interview. Went to interview simple questions were asked. Next day i was offered the job. The day i went in for drug test and started working a week later.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with doing inventory outside?   1 Answer

Sep 24, 2018 – Talent

Thank you for sharing your review and welcome to DriveTime!

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Columbus, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, had a phone interview, in person interview, and then a skype interview with a AD. Everyone was extremely nice and laid back. The interview was indepth and very conversational. DO NOT BAD TALK PAST EMPLOYERS AND BE PREPARED TO RELATE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES.

Interview Questions

DriveTime Automotive Group Response

Dec 27, 2018 – Talent

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us! We are glad to see such great feedback from your interview process, welcome to the team!