DriveTime Automotive Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DriveTime Automotive Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in August 2016.

Interview

I did not have to wait long after applying for this position online. The interviewer was friendly and gave instant feedback. The focus areas were around financial modeling and you are expected to be familiar with regression, time series and other modeling techniques.

Interview Questions

• What does the term 'Financial Planning and Analysis" (FP&A) mean?   Answer Question
  • Can you give examples of financial models you used at your earlier company?   Answer Question
  • Apart from Excel, Access and SQL, how familiar are you with Tableau, SPSS and SAS?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DriveTime Automotive Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Recently interviewed for a Financial Analyst position at Drive Time. Interview process was fairly straight forward, with a phone screen, then an on-site interview. Actually had 2 different on-site interviews, consisting of meeting with 3-4 people each time. The actual interviews were more of a panel style in one if their conference rooms, meeting with a few people for about 30 minutes each. I was on-site for a little over 2 hours each interview. The first interview was scheduled at the end of the day (3:30) so that I did not miss much work, but would have probably worked out better if I had more time to meet and may have not required a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview questions were about my background and how it pertains to the position, mixed with a few behavioral questions (ie - Tell me about a time when you displayed this or that trait etc.). The second set of interviews was more or less getting to know a few of the other team members/directors with some more relaxed questioning (don't know if this was intentional or if this was just different styles).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Several rounds of interviews with about 10 different employees of varying degrees of seniority. It's easy to forget who you are talking with! Everyone is very open and welcoming, but you have to repeat your story several times. Definitely more of a conversational interview. While they are looking for the skills required to do the job, by the time you get to the actual interview they are looking for a cultural fit.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

After an intial discussion at a networking event, I was asked to participate in an initial phone screening. The questions were common, predictable behavioral questions. At one point during the phone screening, a second interviewer came online to answer a question. Overall, the screening went relatively well, but I was not invited to participate in a second round of interviews.