DriveTime Automotive Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 3, 2017

2.3

Advance Management Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

not too stressful, more focused on team building and process than sales. Did 2 skype interviews and then an interview in person with GM. Company lacks a little professionalism just by nature because there is no formal training or training room. Your interview consists of whatever the GM wants to ask you and is generally more about feel than anything.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you led a team of people past what they thought they could do?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Montgomery, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted my a recruiter about my resume on indeed. She asked basic questions and set me up with an in person interview. The interview process was very laid back. The manager seemed very quiet and easy going. I had an interview with the general manager and sales manager. I don't think they liked my laid back personality even though I was qualified for the job. They made it seem like I would be contacted soon by district manager; I received an email about 2 weeks later saying that they selected another candidate. Don't get your hopes up no matter what they say.

Lot Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Augusta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Worst interview ever !! I get pass my face to face meeting only to finish up my last interview but the AD was busy so they gave the decision to the GM I thought we was really seeing eye to because he said I was one of the best candidates but they conducted more interviews and went with another option

Interview Questions

• How is your customer service skills   1 Answer

Internet Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

The first guy asked me a few basic questions then wanted me to ask questions. I interviewed him more than he interviewed me. After that I sat with an agent for maybe 15 minutes listening to his calls. After that a completely different manager came and got me, we sat down and he asked if I had any questions. That was it the 2nd manager had nothing to say. I turned this job down it looked horrible and the commission was a joke.

Interview Questions

DriveTime Automotive Group Response

Jul 17, 2017 – Talent

Answering candidate's questions are an important part of our in-person interviews however we are disappointed to hear that you felt the questions didn't go both ways. Thank you for taking some time... More

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple Hills, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Temple Hills, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

I got ans email in indeed and I followed through. I completed paperwork ans got a call back. I went to the dealship so I could do the interview with the GM.

Interview Questions

DriveTime Automotive Group Response

Sep 15, 2017 – Talent Support Specialist

We're happy that you had an overall positive experience and that you accepted our offer. Welcome to DriveTime.

Loan Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Mesa, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Had a recruiter reach out to me via indeed and tell me my resume was awesome asked me to come in for an interview. Came in and talked to recruiter, recruiter liked me and said he always likes to have his director met everyone so I met him and for some reason the director didn't like me even though I nailed the interview and was over qualified. I could tell the recruiter was very disappointed when he came back to tell me "we will let you know Monday with results"

Interview Questions

• Why do you what to be apart of drivetime?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Mesa, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

2 managers interviewed me . I was offered the job after the interview. Been told for most cases if they don't make an offer directly after the interview they most likely are passing on you

Interview Questions

DriveTime Automotive Group Response

Jun 27, 2017 – Talent

Thanks for sharing. We are happy to hear about your positive experience. Welcome to DriveTime!

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Mishawaka, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

3 interviews! 1st two went well, 3rd one was horrible. The Area Director called me and did the interview on speaker phone, I had a hard time understanding him. After my interview, I was told all applicants would hear back in 24-48 hours. Never heard back, so I called and was told they went with another applicant.

Interview Questions

DriveTime Automotive Group Response

Jun 12, 2017 – Talent

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We take our hiring process very seriously and appreciate your feedback to help us address areas of improvement.

IT Applications Analyst - BSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Tempe, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was 1.5 hours with 3 people (1 lead) and included going over the position, my resume in detail, a few questions (including a logic puzzle), and a tour of the ground floor of the facility.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose only one, which path would you choose: Management, technical guru, or business process analyst. Why?   Answer Question

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

I got the opportunity to meet people from several different teams individually. They talked to me about my background, company culture, new offices, expanding business. The interview lasted approximately 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• They asked me whether I was comfortable working in a flexible and fast-evolving environment.   1 Answer