DriveTime Automotive Group Inventory Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DriveTime Automotive Group Inventory Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at DriveTime Automotive Group

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Attended to an open job interview.Waited for approximately 15 minutes before being seated.Went over my resume and everything looks good.He explain the job description and how I can climb the ladder.Overall great interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for DriveTime Automotive Group

Anonymous Employee in Stockbridge, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Stockbridge, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

From applying for the job to the actual interview was easy as 123! From the recruiters to the general manager, they are all amazing! They make you feel like you're a valued & appreciated employee even before you get the job! I have never had such an awesome initial job experience! GO DRIVETIME!!!!!

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about my weaknesses as an employee & what I could improve on   1 Answer

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online over the weekend and was contacted by a recruiter the following Tuesday. We set an interview for the next day. The phone screen was relatively brief compared to others I've done but that may have been due to the fact I was coming from a very similar job. The in-person portion was very relaxed and comfortable. Much more of a conversation than a question/answer session. It felt very real and made the company even more appealing. Both interviewers were extremely personable. The process from beginning to the job offer was about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• There were very few actual questions. "What do you like most and least about your current position?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't be afraid of your experience. They seemed to appreciate the straight forward approach to the compensation discussion. I said, "I understand the position pays $xx. I currently make $xx. What do you think is fair?" And so on.