DriveTime Automotive Group Operations Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DriveTime Automotive Group Operations Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at DriveTime Automotive Group

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted by email by a recruiter who had found my resume on a job site. I replied back and said I was interested in pursuing the job. I spoke to him on the phone for about fifteen minutes and we set up an interview for a couple days later. The interview was very relaxed and conversational. I spoke one on one with a manager and toured the facility. The questions were very typical. Tell me about your degree, classes you took in college, your organizational skills, etc. Everything lasted almost 45 minutes. A day or two later the recruiter contacted me again and told me the managers spoke highly of me and we set up a second interview for the next day. The second interview was only about fifteen minutes, with the same man from the first time and his boss. They said it wasn't an actual interview and was more of a conversation to determine where I would be best. They behaved as if I would get the job and I left feeling very confident. A day or two passed by and I received an email telling me they were pursuing other candidates. It was very disappointing, seeing as how we had discussed the job as if they were going to extend an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DriveTime Automotive Group

Operations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in February 2015.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter on phone after applying 2 days earlier online. Recruiter asked very basic background questions and only lasted about 10 minutes. I interviewed at the store a week later with the GM and Sales Manager. The interview wasn't formal at all and they were looking for someone with personality and professionalism. They also wanted to make sure I was comfortable with moving up and selling cars. Afterwards, I had a skype interview with a regional manager a few days later. This was not difficult at all. Again, the interview is laid back and I got asked standard interview questions. The process is very laid back and not stressful

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work for Drivetime?   1 Answer
    • Q: What motivates you to get up in the morning?   Answer Question

Operations Advisor Interview

Interview

It was very easy. More conversation than an actual interview. Just basically wanted to know if I could do the job. I didn't actually apply for the job, I was recruited by HR.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Memphis, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Asked about reception experience (Do I have phone experience? Can I direct customers to the right Sales Advisor or Manager?)
    Asked about several things on my resume (Out of class activities, major and minor experiences)
    Wanted to know about my college experience (Asked about major, Why did I choose this major? What within this major will make me a great part of DriveTime?)
    Talked to the others managers (Talked about their experiences within DriveTime: how they got the job, how they moved up in their position)

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simple. I had a phone interview first. The next I received a call back for an in person interview and was hired on the spot. The recruiter was great and prepped me well for the in person interview.

Interview Questions

DriveTime Automotive Group Response

Jan 18, 2018 – Talent

We're happy to hear you had a positive experience! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the team!

Operations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with Market Manager and OM initially, then GM and OM of the site where position located

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Drivetime   1 Answer

Operations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in September 2012.

Interview

Quick but not effective

Interview Questions

• I did a lot of research about the company before the interview. The interview was pretty casual. You told them what you knew and just continue the conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i got an acceptable offer and I wanted to change my job at the time. So, it wasn't the regretful decision that I accepted the offer.