DriveTime Automotive Group Sale Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DriveTime Automotive Group Sale Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at DriveTime Automotive Group

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Miami, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

A DriveTime manager or recruiter will call you and tell you about the company. Mostly it will be about the company and what the next steps will be after the phone interview. Then you will meet with someone from a store. This person could be either the sales manager or the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in this company in the future?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DriveTime Automotive Group

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Knoxville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

interview process was simple. got a call from a recruiter, scheduled a 1 on 1 interview with the dealership, drug test and background check. Basic question were asked. Bring an up to date resume and dress to empress because thats what they are basically looking for great job with great benifits i would advise anyone who doesnt mind working the hours to work here.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (South Bend, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was done via Skype. I was expecting multiple interviews but only had one. The questions were relatively easy and common sense. At the end of the interview I was offered the job on the spot which should have been a red flag. It seemed like the company was desperate to get anyone to fill their position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer/person. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Orlando, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Very fast. Very professional. They call me in a very short amount of time since they received my online application. It was a very easy interview. Then they set up another interview. Great company. Great opportunities. Very pleased with Glassdoor. They gave me the info I needed.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Tampa, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Walked into dealership after seeing posting on Career Builder. Brief conversation with GM. Given address of another location and drug testing information. Pretty much hired on spot, contingent on clean mvr, drug screen, and background. On boarding about a week later.

Anonymous Employee in North Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (North Little Rock, AR) in December 2013.

Interview

Met with management staff from dealership and Marketing Manager. Informal interview setting. Asked about people skills, dealing with rejection, working long hours, working with a team. Compensation goals and career goals. Did one on one with current management staff

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Columbia, SC) in August 2014.

Interview

I was called the same day after filling out an application online. I scheduled an interview time at the dealership. I was then interviewed by the marketing director, GM and both the sales managers.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and interactive. Also had the opportunity to shadow several sales advisors to know what it was like to be one. Also they laid out the career path that is available to you at Drivetime.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone screen with HR Rep. HR rep set up in face interview with sales manager.Went in to meet with sales manager, he was nice, was a laid back interview, no behavioral based questions just conversation about my previous jobs. He was talking to me as if I had the job. Set me up for a second interview at the store I would be working at. That interview was the same style. After that I NEVER Heard back from anyone. I called and emailed the HR REP a couple weeks later, she never responded. I thought this was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your responsibilities at your current employer.   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Interview

Easy interview. Recruiter contacted me and went to two face-to-face interviews. First interview was with manager and second interview was with the director of sales. Very easy process and basic interview questions were asked.

Interview Questions

DriveTime Automotive Group Response

Oct 7, 2015 – HR

Welcome to DriveTime! We're glad to hear your interview process went well. Our Sales Advisors are the front line of our organization and we hope your onboarding continues to be a positive experience.... More