DriveTime Automotive Group Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 30, 2017

2.0

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Montgomery, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted my a recruiter about my resume on indeed. She asked basic questions and set me up with an in person interview. The interview process was very laid back. The manager seemed very quiet and easy going. I had an interview with the general manager and sales manager. I don't think they liked my laid back personality even though I was qualified for the job. They made it seem like I would be contacted soon by district manager; I received an email about 2 weeks later saying that they selected another candidate. Don't get your hopes up no matter what they say.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DriveTime Automotive Group

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (McAllen, TX).

Interview

Phone interview,in person interview, Skype interview , takes the average two weeks drug screening that kind of deal. Be upbeat if you want the job they will train you and make you better sales person if you interested in that. Do have some experience swell a bachelors degree.

Interview Questions

DriveTime Automotive Group Response

Jun 12, 2017 – Talent

Career paths and training are a large part pf DriveTime's culture and we are happy to hear this was a positive take away for you during your interviewing process. Thanks for taking the time to review!... More

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (New York, NY).

Interview

very easy process, they call you from Arizona and set you up with your local DriveTime GM and they set up a second interview with an AD or director then you know shortly after

Interview Questions

DriveTime Automotive Group Response

Jun 12, 2017 – Talent

Glad to hear about your positive experience! Thanks for sharing.

Sale Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call from a recruiter without application. This interview was followed by an interview with the store GM I applied for after my conversation with the recruiter, and finally followed by a Skype interview with the regional director. After accepting the job I received a few steps to finalize my approval to start. Interview was great, personal, and almost all of my questions and concerns were addressed and answered without anything being withheld or hidden.

Interview Questions

• Questions revolved around getting to know myself, and my work ethics/ experience. Also informing about the culture of Drivetime vs. a traditional interview.   1 Answer

Jun 13, 2017 – Talent Support Specialist

Great to hear! Our goal is to connect with candidates and ensure that we're a good fit for you as well. We're happy you came on board.

Anonymous Employee in Temple Hills, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Temple Hills, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

I got ans email in indeed and I followed through. I completed paperwork ans got a call back. I went to the dealship so I could do the interview with the GM.

Interview Questions

DriveTime Automotive Group Response

Sep 15, 2017 – Talent Support Specialist

We're happy that you had an overall positive experience and that you accepted our offer. Welcome to DriveTime.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Interview

Easy interview. Recruiter contacted me and went to two face-to-face interviews. First interview was with manager and second interview was with the director of sales. Very easy process and basic interview questions were asked.

Interview Questions

DriveTime Automotive Group Response

Oct 7, 2015 – HR

Welcome to DriveTime! We're glad to hear your interview process went well. Our Sales Advisors are the front line of our organization and we hope your onboarding continues to be a positive experience.... More

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in September 2015.

Interview

1. Phone interview
    2. 1on1 interview with manager
    3. 1on1 with regional manager
    4. Job offer
    5. Background and drug test

Entire process takes 2 weeks. Be energetic and have a updated resume with you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None... Salary is set across the board.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Orlando, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Very fast. Very professional. They call me in a very short amount of time since they received my online application. It was a very easy interview. Then they set up another interview. Great company. Great opportunities. Very pleased with Glassdoor. They gave me the info I needed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (McAllen, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online and a day later got a call from a recruiter. We talked for a while, he said he liked my outgoing personality, and he asked me to go to an interview a few hours from that time! So I hurried, got ready, drove 45 minutes away and had an interview with the Sales Manager and the General Manager. I thought that went well. The recruiter called me the next day and said they wanted to push me through to the third round of interviews he wanted me to have a Skype interview an hour and a half from that time. So again, I rushed, got ready, set up Skype (which gave me issues for not using in so long). Finally got connected with the Area Manager and him and I talked for a while. The interviews were very conversation-like. Then, the following day, they just sent me an email saying they're still liking for someone who more closely fits what they were looking for. Overall, it was a very fast moving process, (and despite having a 4-month-old baby-still made these last minute interviews). I felt as if each interview went well and was given feedback from the recruiter to back that up. But it was an ok experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for DriveTime?

What drew your attention to this position?

How can the experience you have tie into this position?

What do you understand about the position?

Would you be willing to relocate?

Do you feel that you are a good fit for the position?

Do you prefer to work alone or on a team?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I saw the job online. I spoke to a recruiter soon afterwards & had a phone screen interview. A few days passed, and an interview was scheduled for a dealership visit and a 1-on-1. After 1-on-1, background check & drug test was done. It took about a week, soon after I was given a job offer.