Drucker & Scaccetti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Drucker & Scaccetti

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Drucker & Scaccetti (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable and enjoyable. They called me to schedule an interview, I came in a week later, interviewed in a nice conference room with two employees, and got a tour of the office. They called me back a week later with an offer. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel very relaxed and calm. The questions did not put you on the spot too much.

Interview Questions

• Why D&S? Why did you pick your school? Why did you pick your major? etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none, came with a great offer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Drucker & Scaccetti (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied through an on campus posting looking for tax interns for the busy season, followed by an on campus interview. After getting past the first round of interviews had an interview at the firm at their center city office

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Drucker & Scaccetti (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was able to learn a lot about the company and see if it was somewhere I would like to work. Everyone was very helpful and I felt like I was able to ask questions.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Drucker & Scaccetti (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two employees from the company. They went over the general goals and environment of the company and what I would be expecting if I worked here. Overall, I didn't feel nervous like I normally would during an interview because they made it very easygoing but at the same time very informative.

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Drucker & Scaccetti (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

take a phone interview. HR talk about position first. And talk about company, which focus on tax preparation. And want more 1-2 year experience person. not just come out of school.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Drucker & Scaccetti (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward and comfortable. The people were nice, friendly, and welcoming. They were helpful with answering questions. The conversations were engaging, and the flow was easy and didn't feel forced. The interviewers were genuinely interested in learning about you.