Drury Hotels Guest Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Drury Hotels Guest Service Agent Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2016

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Drury Hotels (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

It was quick and to the point. My interviewer was pretty nice and not rigid. I actually enjoyed my interview to say the least. It was fun, if you can say that.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with a co-worker who I did not get along with.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Drury Hotels

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Drury Hotels (Carmel, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. The interviewer was very friendly and made it seem more like a conversation than interview. I met with three different employees one on one. We discussed my experience and aspirations and I had the opportunity to ask questions. Was also asked "silly" question to ease tension/nervousness.

Interview Questions

• Describe the ideal co-worker; what did you like and dislike about current or previous job; Why did you choose Drury?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Drury Hotels (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Very Straight forward, interviewer was relaxed and personable. Felt more like a conversation than an interview. I interviewed at the Kansas City Airport location during the summer of 2015. The entire process was very quick, and the supervisors were incredibly easy to talk to. I would highly recommend applying for this position if your interested in working within hospitality.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Drury Hotels.

Interview

I interviewed with one manager. It lasted a little over a hour. He liked me so set up a second interview with a different manager. It didn't last long asked some of the same questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not hard. If you have previous job experience the answers are simple.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Drury Hotels (Terre Haute, IN) in June 2012.

Interview

3 interviews! Very nice and straight questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

TAKE IT!!!

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Drury Hotels (Franklin, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

Easy open ended questions based on customer service and previous experiences. Manager wanted to know about me and not just cookie cutter answers. They really showed they cared about the person not just the job. I had a phone interview that was just a few minutes, a face ti face with an AGM, and a second face to face with GM where I took a drug test on site (mouth swab test) and submitted a background check. Was offered position contingent on background which took a week to come back. All in all a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you went above and beyond to male someone's experience better.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Drury Hotels (Nashville, TN) in July 2009.

Interview

I was already employed by Drury Hotels at another property. I interviewed face to face with the General Manager and the rest of the Management Team. After two interviews, I was offered the job.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. In retrospect I wish I had.