Dtcc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 10, 2017

2.6

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dtcc (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview wasn't really an interview. They didn't ask me anything other than "tell me about yourself" and a few follow ups to my answer. They mostly told me about the company and about the position. In hind sight, I should have interjected more to say how my skills would match with the responsibilities of the role, but the lack of any questions really threw me off.

Analyst Interview

Interview

One interview over the phone and one in person at their local office. The phone was with my future manager. The in person interview was with my future director who left a month after I started

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dtcc (Coppell, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Batched as 5 hours/6 interviewers. 1 human/remainder via excellent technology. Interview room was hot and no HR person checked in for the first 3 hours. At that point, a bottle of water was left outside the door.

Interview Questions

• Surprise question was how I felt about working hard.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dtcc.

Interview

Phone interview, the interviewer emailed me and schedule an appointment. The questions were easy and very basic. Asked me about how I heard about the company and why I am interested. Then asked me to describe coursework and the type of work there would be at the job. The interview pretty much wrapped with asking about previous projects and how you contributed to the project.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral question and questions about previous projects and coursework.   Answer Question

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dtcc.

Interview

A 30 mins interview. Scheduled with the recruiter. Talked about my previous experiences and my future plans. Basic behavior questions, but focus a lot on very detail things. The recruiter sounds very professional.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dtcc (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty efficient and quick. After applying It took about a week to hear back for the initial phone screen. Two weeks after the phone screen I went in for a office visit and received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Walk me through your resumé
      What are your career goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Junior Programmer Pipeline Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dtcc (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Got a phone call asking if I would like to do a phone interview. Did the phone interview about three days later. The recruiter was very nice and easy to talk to. They called back four days later and asked to schedule and in person interview. I was not available to do one for two weeks. They were very nice and worked with my schedule to make an appointment. I went for the in person interview on a Friday. During the interview I met with two people in person then two people in a video call. After the video call I took the written exam. Four days after the in person interview on that Tuesday I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for the program. I asked and they told me it's the same across the program. You have opportunities to get raises so depending on your performance you can get more.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dtcc (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter. I was given a phone interview which was mainly asking about my past courses and what I planned on taking next semester. A couple of weeks later I received an apology email for their late response and that they would try to get back to me asap. Maybe 1-2 weeks later I was asked for an onsite interview. A week after the interview they got back to me with my offer.

Applications Development Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dtcc (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was eventually selected for a phone screening interview. After that your resume is passed along to a project manager who decided whether or not to bring in your in for an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was something difficult you overcame with regards to school?

The questions were largely based off of your resume so be prepared to talk about difficulties you faced on any projects/jobs you listed.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dtcc.

Interview

Basic discussing background. Very behavioral based. Takes interests and career development into account. Two people conducting. Both had great things to say about DTCC and projects they were working on. Heavy emphasis on technical skills.