DuPage Medical Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2018

2.5

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DuPage Medical Group (Naperville, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

Went smoothly. I felt comfortable. The questions I expected to be asked. Had to meet once with my supervisor then once again with some of the staff. It was pretty much what I expected. The process, for the most part, was low stress. I felt I did a good job during the interview answering questions they had.

Clinical Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DuPage Medical Group in February 2013.

Interview

Went to office, met human resource person then met clinical manager and other staff members. Called with in a month and job offered. Accepted job after references checked. Human resource called me

Coder Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DuPage Medical Group.

Interview

Came for an interview and was told that have no experience even though my resume clearly stated that I had no coding experience.......hr person was 10 minutes late and unprepared.....feels like the whole interview was a hoax...

Interview Questions

• Do you have any concerns? - First question of the interview process!!!!!!!!   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DuPage Medical Group in May 2015.

Interview

I spoke to two hiring managers that questioned me on my previous experience and my schooling. They also brought up casual conversation to see if I was a good fit for the department.

Interview Questions

• Q: How has your schooling affected your career field choice?   Answer Question

Information Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DuPage Medical Group (Winfield, IL).

Interview

Short, few questions, felt comfortable with the people. 2 people interviewed me and asked a few questions than asked me what I wanted to know. They will do panel interviews in the future. Told me about the job description

Director Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DuPage Medical Group.

Interview

Called by HR for interview day after submitting my resume. Interviewed within a week of initial call. Second interview one week later. Never heard another word from this organization. If I wasn't what they were looking for then at least let me know. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Second interview consisted of complete interrogation by interviewer.   Answer Question

Prefer Not to Answer Interview

Interview

Everyone was very nice. Felt that interview went well, never received another interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer complained about a coworker?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Island, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DuPage Medical Group (Blue Island, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

You meet the Lead Phlebotomist for your interview. She informs you of your job requirements, asks about your previous experience, explains the hours are variable and you need to be available between 7am-9pm Monday through Friday and available to cover Saturday's on an alternating schedule; hours 7am-3pm. She will walk you around the lab and introduce you to the lab staff. That's pretty much it, if they are impressed with your skills and availability, you will be offered a job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous place of employment and why was I leaving that position.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DuPage Medical Group.

Interview

Filled application online, received call for interview a couple months later, interviewed 2 different dates and times, offered the position and started a few weeks later, week of paid training

CMA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at DuPage Medical Group (Lisle, IL).

Interview

I must say, the MA Recruiter was extremely nice. The interview process was flawless. I was a CMA at a large medical group in a Peds office. A DMG employee brought her daughter to my previous employer and told me about DMG. She said it was a great place, but I learned otherwise, very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult patient situation?
      Tell me about a time you had an emergency situation at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question