DuPont Direct Hire Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Direct Hire Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in December 2011.

Interview

Everything started out smoothly, had a phone interview and the on-site interview in Wilmington, after which I was labelled as an "offerable" candidate (which means I was eligible to be matched to a position in the direct hire program). Had an interview for a specific position and was not selected, but I was told that they were still actively matching candidates with direct hire positions.

This was when the process fell apart - I actively tried to keep in contact with recruiters (I was cycled through 4 different recruiters, 2 of which were transferred to different positions without me being notified - one recruiter did not even return my calls for over a month) and was never matched with a position. What started out as a great process ended up terribly with very little communication.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to handle differences due to diversity in a team.   Answer Question