DuPont India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DuPont India Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

3.1

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at DuPont India (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was a two round interview HR and Tech. Both are telephonic I suggest don't attend the telephonic it's waste of time. You don't know how many are interviewing you. Suddenly new person enters and starts throwing questions without specifying anything.

Interview Questions

• What is operator overloading in python?   1 Answer
    • What is math function in python?   1 Answer
    • How you generate json from models?   1 Answer
    • What is generator? Is every iterator is generator?   1 Answer
    • Suddenly some other person asked Rate your self in JavaScript?   1 Answer

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DuPont India (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It is more about one to one discussion on job profile, Formal introduction, Discussion on subject matter, experience, previous job, why joining us
    Interview was very comfortable and by good discussions
    Positive was there in all discussions

Interview Questions

• Where you want to see yourself after five years?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DuPont India (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Technical round followed by HR. Basic questions were asked like tell me about yourself, Skills & expertise, Job profile, Future aspects,C company profile. How did I get the opportunity to attend , It was a very friendly environment. Don't panic stay cool.

Autoclave Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DuPont India (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I got call from Recruitment agency and recruiter interviewed for the qualification suitability. Then i got call from the technical supervisor for telephonic and invited for face to face interview. After clearing the face to face i was interviewed with a group and HR was taken place.

Interview Questions

• Its an interactive knowledge sharing session with all personal and technical questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted the offer with the given terms and pay package as i am satisfied with all.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DuPont India (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Very technical interview, three rounds, IQ quizzes, group discussions, and two panel interview, stress interview methodology followed. Was given the offer at the end of the same day, however the on boarding took six months

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DuPont India (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

The process included a 3 step interview process. Ist stage was simple testing to know the speaking ability of the candidate as well as an written test which had English, mathematics and logical reasoning. Second stage was operations interview with focus on the process and job related questions. the aim was to know if the candidate is aware of the entire process he/she is applying for. The third stage was with the department head. The HR is very helpful and kind to employees, can be reached anytime.

Logistics Interview

Interview

Initial review call followed by functional interview call and then final HR call

Interview Questions

• Was asked to brief about a process set-up in previous organization. While I was explaining I clearly heard someone on the other end discussing something irrelevant to the interview and laughing with their colleagues   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DuPont India.

Interview

I transferred in from another region. Initial one on one interviews with senior leaders in Asia Pacific. After a short assignment in Asia Pacific, I was offered the job. Questions related to my experience in my previous assignments and what I could contribute to the AP region.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DuPont India (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview process will take 3 to 4 months from the date of selecting your resume to the day of joining. once the notification got released they will shortlist the candidates based on the job profile and call for an interview but it takes some time about a month or so.

Senior Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DuPont India (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Very slow and not on a Standard basis. The information about cracking the interview is delayed. Had to wait for a long time to complete the whole process in one day.

Interview Questions

• How do you see for yourself in the next 5years   1 Answer