DuPont Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DuPont Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2017

121 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SHE Manager Interview

Interview

I applied and got an email for a phone interview. The person organizing that was responsive and appeared eager to talk to. Shortly after that, I was asked to come in for f2f. I thought it went well - all day process with 3 sets of 2 interviewers and a plant tour after lunch. Then saw the position was reposted after the interview so I reached out and was told I was still in the running and would be notified either way. Then never heard anything back. What a waste of time and so very unprofessional to just not respond at all. If they didn't feel I was good fit, it's not difficult to say "thanks but no thanks" or "decided to move on with other candidates"

Reliability Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by on-site interview by large panel. The people were friendly. The questions were standard behavioral questions with the STAR format for responses. There were probably 20 questions. Questions were scripted, but interviewers often asked other questions that were probing and insightful.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to have a difficult conversation with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied online. They invited me on interview three weeks later. There were three innterviewers. All with high ranks. These are the people I was supposed to work. It was tightness in the air

Fermentation Process Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

This was a phone interview with three others on the other line. It was only 30 minutes but they had questions for me to answer that were straight from my resume which was nice. They also briefly described the position to me and explained the training process.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you mean on your resume - "the ability to work under pressure".   Answer Question

Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Cleveland, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

First Interview followed by Behavioral session and second interview with hiring manager is scheduled in First week of July 2016 and do not know after that. Still in the process. It appears they have a long and rigorous Interview and hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How will you stop the job you are doing to cater to an urgent task requested suddenly?   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DuPont in May 2016.

Interview

I was invited to a phone screen a few days after I submitted my online application. My interview was with a manager as well as two other entry level employees. The interviewers tried to make the process as stress-free as possible and asked pretty expected questions. They also threw in a question relevant to chemical engineering.

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

Phone interview, 3 weeks after online application and online quiz. Confirmed basic info. first and Asked about the most recently research project, and the biggest obstruction you solved in your research.

Interview Questions

• asked about most recently project, and the biggest obstruction you solved in your research.   Answer Question

Operations Area Manager I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DuPont in April 2016.

Interview

I applied to this job through an internal job posting. Informational interview was followed by my manager calling the hiring manager and recommending me for the job. I got a face-to-face interview, as well as two other folks, 4 weeks after the informational interview. My manager thought I would be promoted into the job, but someone else had a more competitive experience background thus resulting in me not getting a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the type of obstacles you have ran into that have kept you from reaching success.   1 Answer

Product Stewardship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

Straightforward interview. Will ask about relevant experience, and what you know already about the position you are applying for. No technical questions. Several personality questions. Be prepared to have questions ready to ask.

Rotational Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

30 minute phone interview followed by on site interview with three seperate interviews. Flew to delaware and interviewed with two other candidates. series of three one hour interviews with standard questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, run of the mill   1 Answer