DuPont Mechanical Engineer Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DuPont Mechanical Engineer Co-op Interview Questions

3.7

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

I applied through the DuPont website and received a call about a month later asking me if I would like to do an onsite interview. I accepted and went to the on-site interview. The interview consisted of meeting with the HR manager in the morning and taking a tour of the facility. After that, I met with an engineer and spoke about what was to be expected. I was told that I would receive a call with in a week letting me know if I was going to receive an offer or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (College Station, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Over the phone interview after talking with recruiters at university career fair. The over the phone interview was your typical behavioral style questions: how well do you work in a team, tell us a time you encountered a problem and how you overcame it etc. Pretty relaxed interview, looking to give younger engineers experience so wasn't overly competitive or strenuous. Prepare for it how you prepare for any phone interview

Mechanical Engineer Co-op Interview

Interview

Some of the interview questions were unique... I was interviewed by two Engineers.

Anonymous Employee in Deepwater, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at DuPont (Deepwater, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

First contacted through a phone interview followed by an in person interview at the site. Interviewing staff was very friendly. Once an offer is given you will need to go through a background check and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• How will you use your past experience(s) to aid you in your work here as a reliability engineer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.