DuPont Field Engineer Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DuPont Field Engineer Program Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in October 2013.

Interview

You apply online. They only interview candidates that have had technical internships. If you pass the prescreening they call you for a 45 min phone interview where they ask about your work experience and then a couple behavioral questions. If you get invited for a site interview they send you to headquarters where you do 3 interviews with supervisors. All interviews are behavioral based but they discuss your work and technical experience a lot

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked with different personalities in a group and how did you handle that   Answer Question

Engineering Field Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in September 2012.

Interview

Interns were scheduled a date to go to HQ and set up an interview. Interviewed with multiple different people and different panels of engineers, HR, etc. Lunch was provided with yet another interviewer/engineer. Pretty standard process for hiring out of university these days.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in October 2010.

Interview

Submitted my application online. Received a phone call about 2 weeks later and had a 45 minute phone interview. Received an e-mail a week later inviting me to Wilmington, DE for an interview day. Stayed at the Hotel DuPont (very nice hotel) and the day consisted of 3 interviews, an employee benefits overview, and lunch. Very straight forward interviews. Typical behavioral questions. Great experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont in September 2011.

Interview

Everyone I worked with during the interview process were friendly and very helpful. 30 minute phone interview followed by an offer to come to wilmington for 3 1 hour interviews. Interviewers were friendly and easy to talk to. I received my offer via phone a week later with the formal offer a week after that

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to make a split second decision and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Field Engineering Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont in September 2010.

Interview

The first interview was a 2:1 interview on campus at our career center. The interview consisted of five behavioral questions. I was their first interview of the day, so it was fairly laid back and relaxed. All questions were answered using the S.T.A.R. format - Situation, Task, Action and Result. That was their preference.

A week later, I had a phone call and a 20 minute phone interview. She asked additional behavioral/situational interview questions. I was told that I would be having an on-site interview at their headquarters in Wilmington, DE.

The company paid for a one night stay at the Hotel DuPont, and all interviews were done there at the hotel in their office area. The day consisted of three 1:1 interviews, a breakfast and lunch interview and a company benefits overview. The day ended at 1:45 PM. I expect to hear back in three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you volunteered for a project or job, going beyond the call of duty.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DuPont in August 2010.

Interview

basic questions, and star question.