DuPont Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.9

Industrial Biosciences Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in April 2016.

Interview

1 Phone interview asking questions about my resume. Went through prior research and why I thought I could be strong in the role. Asked me other leadership opportunities I've had and education experience. Was notified next week that I was offered the position.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

got interview by connection. it was a friendly face to face interview. it was a good experience but it was also a long time ago. Things have changed a lot since then.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Newark, DE) in March 2016.

Interview

Three people, about half hour. Some technical questions about SAS and behavior questions. They listed some data on the blackboard, and ask you to write SAS code.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you find your boos made a mistake?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

It was formal and involved many 1:1 interviews. It involved both technical and non-technical people internal and external of the organization. There was a good overview about the company, organization and the position. The process was not intimidating and was very efficient. People seem genuine and caring with a strong interest in getting the right fit for their team. I was very impressed by the work environment and people I met at that time.

Product Stewardship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

Straightforward interview. Will ask about relevant experience, and what you know already about the position you are applying for. No technical questions. Several personality questions. Be prepared to have questions ready to ask.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

Had an informal and formal components. After initial HR screening:
    Since I was applying for a Ph.D. position, I had a host who was a scientist in the group and took me to breakfast. We drove to the site where I met other people, including the reporting manager. I gave a presentation on my previous research with open questions at the end. A small group had lunch and then I had interviews with others in the group, including the research director. The end was ended with a small group dinner.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility in work schedule
      Why did I chose science as a career
      How would I handle a difficult situation   1 Answer

Rotational Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

30 minute phone interview followed by on site interview with three seperate interviews. Flew to delaware and interviewed with two other candidates. series of three one hour interviews with standard questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, run of the mill   1 Answer

Interneship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

The process took several rounds of interviews and panels. there was a case interview and behavioral questions. I don't think the process was very organized though, maybe it is because of the amount of positions available and candidates.

Interview Questions

• Regular behavioral questions, Walk me trough your resume, what are your strengths and weaknesses,   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DuPont (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was well organized and the interviews were detail oriented. However, the HR response was slow and the point person did not respond after the final round interview. It has been 2 years and I am still waiting for the response.

Interview Questions

• If you need to cool down a liquid inside a tank, what can you do to do so?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DuPont (Melbourne, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

2 days, tedious, technical met director of HR 3 times before meeting engineers panel for coatings, spray on truck bed liner, polyurea, hybrid spray lining coatings, waterborne adhesives dept administrator .... the questions were detailed as any interview was. You can be confused but those are tests as well.

Interview Questions

• your age, your personal out look, engineering issues, polyurea issues   1 Answer

Negotiation

rigorous