DuPont Performance Materials Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DuPont Performance Materials Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at DuPont Performance Materials

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at DuPont Performance Materials (Wilmington, DE) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Had three phone interviews including two with peers and one with hiring manager. Seven months later flew out for interview. Organization was a joke. At F2F interview I had several panel interviews with various levels of the organization. Topics were varied and there was no order or plan or facilitation. The day ended with a one-on-one with the hiring manager. Expectations expressed by the hiring manager were the opposite of what she had stated in several e-mails and via phone conversations over the preceding months. I asked to have my name withdrawn during the discussion. Unfortunately, I turned down another offer during the seven month process because I believed what the hiring manager told me in phone conversations and was disgusted to see her change her expectations during the final interview seven months later.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected time in position and grade if you are offered this job?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at DuPont Performance Materials (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2011.

Interview

There will have two interviews, first is interactive interview where they will give you some question to test your analyzing skills and logical skills no right and wrong answers but you need to justify your answers. Second is face to face interview with managers and HRs, they will ask normal question like why you leave your current job, what are you doing in your previous job etc. During face to face interview they you give you a dismantled bell to let you fix it back and at the same time asking you question to test your availability on multitasking. The selection process is very slow, so probably need to wait for 2-3 months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not at all, cannot negotiate.