DuPont Pioneer Maize Product Developer - Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Maize Product Developer - Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont Pioneer in November 2010.

Interview

To start off with I applied on the Pioneer website for an internship opportunity. I heard about the position from a fellow employee who was already working here and so I believed that helped my initial chances. It was followed up, in about 1 week, with an email to set up a phone interview which consisted of basic questions about me and asked me to explain some technologies I've used with the outcomes.
After the phone interview they sent me an email to come into the station for a group interview. The group interview was very laid back and the 3 interviewers were very friendly. They were Research Scientists and asked about knowledge regarding some technologies they use here, Microsoft Products mostly.
Took about a total of 2-3 weeks with a concluding drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of your most recent project working with a team.   Answer Question
  • Explain some times where you have had to teach inexperienced people a technology.   Answer Question