DuPont Pioneer Production Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 24, 2017

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Production Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DuPont Pioneer.

Interview

Must fill out on line application through DuPont as they own Pioneer.
web site can be difficult to navigate. often wonder if your submissions get lost in the IT desert and never to be seen again.
They auto sort by outside third party that will also conduct a phone interview. If you pass this and they will tell you on the phone they will then schedule you for a face to face.
Face to face is a three person panel one from management one from HR and a Representative from production in the plant. This is a scored interview according g to how questions are answered not sure how they score as the same answer can get different scores in every interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you have been in and what did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont Pioneer

Production Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DuPont Pioneer in March 2013.

Interview

Lots of questions involving problem solving and how you would do something.
    Safety was a huge thing during the interview. A couple questions regarding safe workplace and what to do if there are unsafe actions going on at your location.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if another employee is doing something unsafe?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Litchfield, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DuPont Pioneer (Litchfield, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

I started as an intern. Worked 3 years as a temp employee watching other people less qualified and or deserving get hired based on other reasons. But I stuck with it and proved worthy by my peers. Felt like a great accomplishment. Became part of a fraternity so to speak.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good employee   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Woodhull, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont Pioneer (Woodhull, IL) in July 2008.

Interview

one interview by 6 people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non negotiatable

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herning (Denmark)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DuPont Pioneer (Herning (Denmark)) in March 2014.

Interview

I got full description of my future position and a lot of information about Company business and values on e-mail then we talked in Skype. There was a pleasant man who made me to feel myself easy and relaxed

Interview Questions

• We talked about my current job in Denmark (I'm from Ukraine) then about weather. After i was asked what i know about USA. We talked more that half an hour and it was nice!   1 Answer