DuPont Pioneer Senior Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DuPont Pioneer Senior Research Associate Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont Pioneer (Des Moines, IA) in March 2013.

Interview

Had a phone interview with my boss, which lasted about an hour. This led to a full day interview about 10 days later, where I met individually with a number of scientists (30 minutes each), had a panel interview with my work group, and gave a 45 minute research presentation

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont Pioneer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnston, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DuPont Pioneer (Johnston, IA).

Interview

Day-long interviews with team members.
    Presentation to entire team.
    Interviews with single team members or group.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual or extraordinary. Some technical questions were a little off topic.   Answer Question

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont Pioneer (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Three stage interview was scheduled, starting with telephonic interview with group leader, second round with a panel of 8 experts through skype and third face to face in company premises.

Interview Questions

• by previous presentation and my skills presentation, from the same questions were asked from.   Answer Question

Senior Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont Pioneer.

Interview

I first had a phone 'interview', where I spoke with one of the Breeder's at the station for about 45 minutes. I told him about my academic background, the research I did for my Master's degree, and generally about what kind of work I was interested in. It had a pretty casual feel to it and I guessed he was trying to get a grasp of what my personality was like and if I had the science background to be a good fit.

I was e-mailed shortly after the phone conversation and asked to come visit the station for an in-person interview. 3-4 people were present during the interview, but only one or two of them actually asked me questions.

Interview Questions

• Can farmers just use the seed produced from the Pioneer corn they grew for next year's crop? Would this be desirable for them from a cash-perspective?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate; flat offer given.

Senior Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DuPont Pioneer in February 2011.

Interview

At first, I gave a presentation, which takes about one hour. Then it's 1-1 interview. 30 mins for each one. 3 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon. Totally it takes a whole day. The questions includes both technical and behavior questions.