DuPont Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DuPont Process Engineer Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DuPont in May 2016.

Interview

I was invited to a phone screen a few days after I submitted my online application. My interview was with a manager as well as two other entry level employees. The interviewers tried to make the process as stress-free as possible and asked pretty expected questions. They also threw in a question relevant to chemical engineering.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

applied online and get a phone call 2 weeks after. I miss the first one, so just call them back directly, and make a phone interview. Did not play well, so we just talk a couple of routine questions like " talk about your previous research"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in December 2010.

Interview

It was a campus interview and the it was done early in the morning. The interviewer was pleasant and made me very comfortable.

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online and 6 days after received and email scheduling a phone interview for the following week. Phone rang on time, there were two engineers interviewing and were pretty friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most recent experience. What was the most successful team that you were a part of and what was your role? What do you know about us? Why do you want to move to Iowa? And the tricky one: What are the key parameters that you would consider when designing a heat exchanger?   Answer Question