DuPont Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DuPont Process Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

applied online and get a phone call 2 weeks after. I miss the first one, so just call them back directly, and make a phone interview. Did not play well, so we just talk a couple of routine questions like " talk about your previous research"

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online and 6 days after received and email scheduling a phone interview for the following week. Phone rang on time, there were two engineers interviewing and were pretty friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most recent experience. What was the most successful team that you were a part of and what was your role? What do you know about us? Why do you want to move to Iowa? And the tricky one: What are the key parameters that you would consider when designing a heat exchanger?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kinston, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DuPont (Kinston, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview with technical team and HR. Asked problem solving and team oriented questions. Brought on-site. Toured the site with operations manager. Round table interview with senior process engineer, plant manager and HR manager. Followed by interview with site mechanical engineer and then site's SHE manager. Questions were more about getting to know me as a person with few questions about team work. SHE manager asked some problem solving questions and some questions about my resume. They also all gave plenty of time to talk about the site, the process and for me to ask questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in December 2010.

Interview

It was a campus interview and the it was done early in the morning. The interviewer was pleasant and made me very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a group where you had to overcome challenges.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Houston, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

First round on the phone. Second round at the headquater in Philadelphia

Got better offer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (San Francisco, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

three rounds of interview with research associates, scientists, and engineers. The format consisted of one on one, group panel interviews, and a presentation. Most of the interview questions were behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge that you had getting people to follow your ideas   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DuPont in May 2016.

Interview

I was invited to a phone screen a few days after I submitted my online application. My interview was with a manager as well as two other entry level employees. The interviewers tried to make the process as stress-free as possible and asked pretty expected questions. They also threw in a question relevant to chemical engineering.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

As an intern, I was asked to apply for a full time position. I flew to Wilmington for the interview, and was interviewed by three separate people for one hour each, plus 45 minutes for lunch with one of the interviewers. Mostly asking behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most technically difficult problem you were faced with in your prior school or work and how did you solve it.   Answer Question