DuPont Procurement Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.8

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DuPont (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed at DuPont Services, Gachibowli. The process was quite simple, basically divided into 4 rounds - Quantitative test, Communication Round, Op round 1 and Op round 2.

A simple tip, just be confident but not over confident. Think twice before you speak and last but not the least, do sufficient research on Sourcing, Supply Chain Management and Procurement.

All the best.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DuPont (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was confusing. They didn't clearly mention what was they actually looking for in a desirable candidate. There were almost 200-250 candidates appearing for the interview. There was an essay writing round first and then JAM and they had two ops rounds and the last was hr round I didnt made it past jam round so I can't clearly say what was what. They sent almost everyone back in jam except one girl.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at DuPont (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

the interview process was fine and smooth...good people....
    but they didn't intimidate us about the results , like if ur selected or not..
    the gap between each rounds were so long and even its after a week or more after the preliminary tests that they called for the interview ..

Interview Questions

• why dupont?
      few scenarios in operations and hw u deal with them?   Answer Question

Procurement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

Very easy if just clear the first round that us amcat test
    Then you will be called for further 4 more rounds
    Just be confident in what you tell
    And just get a brief about the process once

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at DuPont (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

There are total of 5 rounds, first is JAM, 2nd is telephonic, 3rd is AMCAT online test, 4th is toughest round where you need to be thorough with procurement basics on which you'll be asked lot of questions, then the last and final round is with the Vice President of procurement operations which is more of a personal interview to test how flexible you are for the job profile.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are easy if your well prepared, but in final round you'll be asked some questions regarding education. You just need to be confident and spontaneous when answering them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no need to negotiate as Dupont offers one of the best in industry.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

The process included a 3 step interview process. Ist stage was simple testing to know the speaking ability of the candidate as well as an written test which had English, mathematics and logical reasoning. Second stage was operations interview with focus on the process and job related questions. the aim was to know if the candidate is aware of the entire process he/she is applying for. The third stage was with the department head. The HR is very helpful and kind to employees, can be reached anytime.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DuPont (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

normal like any other company. If you are a fresher, plz be confident and try to browse about procurement. know as \much as you can about the company. do not argue in the interview, even if your anser is correct.

Interview Questions

• What if I give you 2 million and say not to work any where? What will you do?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No need to negotiate, pays the best as per market.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at DuPont (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Its an interview they are taking with a lots of questions. I am not failed but i am lacking somewhere..... I went there and thay told me to wait. The first round was the test.... In second round they are taking face to face and then the third round of with personal skills. Then telephony and after that the final round of negotiation with VP.....

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DuPont (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

It was one to one and was good. During the interview, I was asked about my previous profile and was asked about the role and responsibilities that I had undertaken. It was a good experience over all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join this company?   1 Answer